interlude [L2J] Trust

GM Pizdez

I see many people that are wondering why the server has 8 online, or even custom items etc, etc..
You are reading the [PREVIEW] Section for Lineage 2 servers. This means the server is in BETA!
How hard would this be to understant it? Server is not LIVE yet. Please stop spamming with negative
answers, just to mess L2Trust's work.

See you in game.

I see many people that are wondering why the server has 8 online, or even custom items etc, etc..

You are reading the [PREVIEW] Section for Lineage 2 servers. This means the server is in BETA!

How hard would this be to understant it? Server is not LIVE yet. Please stop spamming with negative

answers, just to mess L2Trust's work.

See you in game.

thank you my friend 2 days left!

nice ! it is easier now and i think players will notice.. by the way did you change the balance too? i like the damage of the archers more now , i think they were overpowered before :) keep it up man !

nice ! it is easier now and i think players will notice.. by the way did you change the balance too? i like the damage of the archers more now , i think they were overpowered before :) keep it up man !

Thank you a lot,we did our best in balance :)

Well Pizdez seems cool and good guy. Just did exchange with him. I don't have free time for lineage2, else i would log on his server. It seems good and many ppls speaking about it.

Well Pizdez seems cool and good guy. Just did exchange with him. I don't have free time for lineage2, else i would log on his server. It seems good and many ppls speaking about it.

thank you a lot!!! BTW GUYS THERE IS NO TIME EVEN NOT FOR SEX!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2trust/photos/a.772412706137693.1073741828.770335829678714/783208758391421/?type=1