OOG 10.9.1 loader

domiciano

http://www.seclink.in/?http://rapidshare.com/files/142645101/crk.rar.html

Credits to eldar322

This is not the IG CRACK. This is exactlly the same crack used for OOG 1.9.0, but for the newer version of OOG - 10.9.1.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I changes my pass just to test it, its loading the 10.9.1 but it is connecting to an other server.. :/ because it promts the "create new character" window after it successfuly links the server. I tried to use my working 10.9.0 set (which i use till today to bot) but nothing...

its loading the 10.9.1 but it is connecting to an other server..

You mean the walker connect to another server ON retail or to an unknown server (ip to that server then pls)?

@mithos I am not sure were it tries to "Link the server" it is offcial though... the fact it that it doesnt work (same thing happens if you use the old crack with old 10.9.0 and old SET.ini)

@Domiciano ok it may not be a trojan but its not working either.

Dont worry though I just found a cracked version of OOG 10.9.2 I gonna test if it works then Ill Upload it  :D

Dont know what shyt ur doing wrong mate.

About that 10.9.2 crack, I woudnt use it if I was you.

Oh and BTW, I am using the 10.9.0, and not this 10.9.1 CRACK because I dont like it, not because it may not work, cuz it does  ;).

Dont worry though I just found a cracked version of OOG 10.9.2 I gonna test if it works then Ill Upload it  :D

There is no OOG 10.9.2 officially, that version on vpnbot homepage is made by themself, and dont exist in english so.

Dont know what shyt ur doing wrong mate.

Heres me using it:

imagem-7.jpg

About that 10.9.2 crack, I woudnt use it if I was you.

Oh and BTW, I using the 10.9.0, and not this 10.9.1 CRACK because I dont like it, not because it may not work, cuz it does  ;).

well you are running the 10.9.>>>0<<<  in this screen shot not the 10.9.1(im not talking ONLY for crack I am talking about the actual walker exe aswell)... it may work too in gracia but ahs not the new skills and items..... besides there are a few links to dowload 10.9.0 OOG walker for one YEAR here in this forums..anyway I uploaded the best combo here.

well you are running the 10.9.>>>0<<<  in this screen shot not the 10.9.1(im not talking ONLY for crack I am talking about the actual walker exe aswell)... it may work too in gracia but ahs not the new skills and items..... besides there are a few links to dowload 10.9.0 OOG walker for one YEAR here in this forums..anyway I uploaded the best combo here.

If u read my comments you wouldnt post that.

Copy l2info.dat from the IG 2.05 to the OOG 10.9.0 and voila, ct2 skills/items show up....

I use it.......

Exactlly what I did. And no need to change host files or whatever. Just run the executable, click START and have fun.

People love to complicate things.

• 5 weeks later...