What Suggest Source/pack Lindvior +

BlackDevilDev

Question

5 answers to this question

only Scripts   is stable!

they only give compiled packs not source and price is almost 600 euro with that much money you can buy in my contry audi cope or VW Corrado with payed road taxes lol

BlackDevilDev if awakendev still sells his valliance source then buy from him that price is much better for eyes.

they only give compiled packs not source and price is almost 600 euro with that much money you can buy in my contry audi cope or VW Corrado with payed road taxes lol

BlackDevilDev if awakendev still sells his valliance source then buy from him that price is much better for eyes.

If you want something so new and hq u must pay much... all others is bullshit with 123124124 bugs inside.

Thank you all for answers :) . But i dont want pay i do as hobby the programming in java... and i want a source for start work from there , and 1kk bugs have i think with time fixed :) ... if have something source or a idea how i can start a lindior project from start i am open to listen :) . thank you again