Request To Take Action Maxtor!

l2Urise.net

Firist of all Hello ! u are so big idiots im member since 2009 in 2010 a guy with named Romeo scammed my account also after that he told me he will give it back to me i created a java code for his server and he scammed me and blocked me on msn after some Months i did new account and payed new VIP Status after some weeks my account banned i dont remember the reason this piece of shit V4n Perise with called name Vorfin had deal with romeo and my account shared in many hands so listen me kids u dont event know to put a line of java and u saying u are Realtek? feel free to track my ip im Bulgarian also someone told me Vorfin said he know bulgarian but i dont see any bulgarian chat from that guy ill get back soon the account and u will take a shit becauze u scammed so many people with my account and u feel good? ofcourse i back to close your fving mouths next time say something Truth and not a lot of lies idiot retards scamming people with my account and u feel famous with that?

Always Friendly  Realtek is Back!

7251917E.png

Ban Those scammers they scamming all the time and maxtor u dont taking any kind of Action?