Reflexor Fucking Scammer! Scammed Me 200 Euro With Fake L2Off Pls Help!

ares23

Here proofs ,all need u! see plz ,i will dispute at paypal if he dont refund ,IF HE DONT REFUND MY MONEY NOWW ,BANN HIMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read all thanks!!! ,SCAM 200 EURO! fuckkkkkk scammer!!!

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS:

1r5biw.jpg

14u84xs.jpg

2l8kojl.jpg

wgw012.jpg

30w80at.jpg

166b3pv.jpg

2d93b6g.jpg

2hsaulw.jpg

15hg4nc.jpg

2dvo803.jpg

k2z5ed.jpg

first of all =) i will reply here with full chat review so everyone can understand whats going on

secondly: your skypename aka taullete are the biggest nab i have ever seen in my whole life.. u have a lineage 2 server called l2infinity where all ppl hack and have gm status... u urself are unable to do something thats why u paid 1000 of ppls for doing stuff for you. you even got scammed with the fukkin dedicated server.. from ppl ill not reveal the name of cause its not my business what trade stuff u have going on. i told you several times u should stop l2server business since u cant code or have any idea about l2j or l2off.... after u bought the voter from me which defintly works i can proof that u asked me for help for ur server... cause genesis in here karasu scammed u and one other greek guy called grg0r had backdoored your server.... so u went to my friend micharl who should help you. u paid him 200 bugs and he tried to help you but u couldnt give him access to dedicated or to anything else cause not even you as serverowner have it thats why he canceld his work and wanted to resend the money to you.... U bagged for your live that lineage 2 is your life and you alrdy paid 1900 €for your server.... thats why i stepped in and told you ok if u dont want the money i can maybe help you....

i establsihed whole new h5 l2j for you but you werent able to even start it wo my help AND i had no access to your root server... so also me couldnt work with you... i offered you to repay instead of micharl cause we both are rl friends since childhood but u refused and asked for the server i did alrd.... i sended you fully working l2j h5 incest server files... with most configs u wanted.... 

About the l2off files =) man ur u really trying to do this now ? u asked me to get license for you from reseller vang / advex ... cause u werent able to see what versions are in the net etc... i told you i can buy license for you from the 200€ and resend the rest but u werent able to tell me what files u want...

even your box is too small for l2off files cause its virtualized u told me.... man

really get your things straight and dont use papas CC anymore

since when getting paid for my work on the whole server is scam? get your point straight ,maybe hes noob and he dont know nothing about l2j but ur more noob for scamming just for pity 200 euro lol ,so poor guy! HE TRYED TO SCAM ME too with l2off gracia final and lameguard ,nice try ,i knew ur a scammer from first since u tryed to resell me l2off ,maybe i am noob cuz i dont know nothing about l2off but i know at least that RESELLING L2OFF dont come up with license too ,no license = no l2off server ,just stare at pack and beg vangarth to give you a key

if skype conversations are not enough to serve as proof that you scammed him then i dont know what else

also inside of the files ,it was l2j ,he showed me via team viewer! 

well you can tell bye bye from your selling scammer ,gz!

Edited by Karasu

i tried to help him honestly.. here are my pics... like i told you i will resend the money if you want but you wanted my l2j h5 files and from micharl protection and solving other issues.. i tried to protect you from other shit... anyway my voter works and i can resend the money u send to micharl .. delete my files...

be1l9k2w.jpgbe2brkwj.jpgbe3bljdp.jpgbe40nkq1.jpgbe574kgd.pngbe6u3kal.jpg

who is reflexor doesnt matter ... im a nice guy... never scammed someone... my voter works i have proof... my l2j H5 customized version aswell .. and l2off yeah in the beginning i thought about getting him to advex or vang but vang wouldnt work with him and anyway he couldnt undertstand l2off and adevx yeah he would pay alot for things he would want so i thought maybe i get him advex license from money he sended to micharl just cause im GOOD hahah !! anyway i thought its better he stays at l2j cause how he can handle l2off when he doesnt even understands anything not even his website... i was really trying to help you man

who is reflexor doesnt matter ... im a nice guy... never scammed someone... my voter works i have proof... my l2j H5 customized version aswell .. and l2off yeah in the beginning i thought about getting him to advex or vang but vang wouldnt work with him and anyway he couldnt undertstand l2off and adevx yeah he would pay alot for things he would want so i thought maybe i get him advex license from money he sended to micharl just cause im GOOD hahah !! anyway i thought its better he stays at l2j cause how he can handle l2off when he doesnt even understands anything not even his website... i was really trying to help you man

I dont know sh1ts about coding  and etc. The problem here is that he paid for l2off and you gave him l2j,obviously a scam indeed.

I would have block both of you cuz im not working with kids aswell,but thats another story.

@reflexor, even if he cannot handle l2j or l2off that's not the reason to scam him.
You had to give him the correct files. You shouldn't care what he was going to do with the files.

What you 've done is so childish. You must be banned immediately.