interlude L2Overdose Pvp | Friday 13.12.13 Gtm +2

Nicolás™

??

I know.. All server use crappy packs!

we don't!

I tried beta at both (x300,x5000).What can you tell me to persuade me to stay??I like more x300,that was something different and fresh..I was disapoint by x5000..Also i contact with the developer[dunno if that's you]and i passed him my thoughts..His reply was that lineage II is dead so i don't need to bother..What's your opinion(and please try to be as much as  not diplomatic you can)

I tried beta at both (x300,x5000).What can you tell me to persuade me to stay??I like more x300,that was something different and fresh..I was disapoint by x5000..Also i contact with the developer[dunno if that's you]and i passed him my thoughts..His reply was that lineage II is dead so i don't need to bother..What's your opinion(and please try to be as much as  not diplomatic you can)

I like x300 more too... Players please me to keep x300 on.. but 50-70 people on x300 are low Don't you think?

We are old players that's why we like x300. Most of old players now are working and made their lifes so no time for Lineage II.. Now kids got time and kids want pvp server[No hard feelings about kids]

That's why i am going to open x5000 server..

Today grand opening on 18:00 GTM +2

Patch : http://www.mediafire.com/download/delunvrxf7xavx7/L2Overdose+System.rar

Regards,
Lineage 2 Overdose Team.

http://l2overdose.com/forum/index.php

Fail server ,  Dagger OP ! 

this post made my day, if daggers are nerfed then melee fights will be 0, since dagger owns all classes from his point of view.. why you all say dagger OP and dagger OP

Range attacks: if dagger is far away it is possible to be dead so fast so range attacks got a + on this

Melee attacks: Ok a destro got a chance and a gladi too , all others supposed to be killed if bluff, backstab and other stuff lands

SO IF THE FOCKING DAGGER MAKES MAX 300-700 DMG ON BLOWS THEN WHY TO EXIST DELETE DAGGER CLASS THEN! SO FOCKING NOOBS because you cant play and you dont know how to play against a dagger class it doesnt mean that it needs nerf or it is OP 

Focking noobs!