Skill Points: 5000

Adena: 5000

Drop : 1

Safe : 4

Max : 16 (Normal / Blessed)

Normal 70% rate

Blessed 100% till 16

Max :20 with crystal

Crystal 100% till 20 (Obtainable from Grandbosses/ Vote Reward)

Custom Armor: Intact armor

Custom Weapon: Hero Weapon

Hero weapon stats: Same as the default Hero Weapons (Without the silence skills and so on)

Hero weapons (The retail one can be enchanted)

Custom Armor Stats: ( +2% more stats from the retail s grade ones)

Elysium Mask (Giving HP,MP,CP)

Tattoo for mage (casting speed)

Tattoo for fighters (atk speed)

Currency Red Coin, Adamant Coin

Farm Zones:

1 Safe at gludin (Easy mobs, droping 20-30 coins and goldbars)

1 on Cave of Trials (Easy Mobs, droping 20-30 coins and goldbars)

1 on Mithril Mines (Party Mobs, droping 150-300 coins,gold bars and 70 event medals)

PvP Zones:

Primeval Isle , you can also go for farm on upper place

Olympiad: Retail like inside but after every match skills gets refreshed, also teleportations duration are reduced

Duration: 1 Week

Events:

Top PvP Event: While you pvp when the event is enabled the killer with most kills will win and he will show up on a poped up html.

Hidden Bastard event (Explanation in Game)

TvT/CtF/Dm every several hours with rewards.

NPCs:

Gm shop

Nobless Manager

Clan manager

Vote Shop

Vote Npc

Class Trader

Buffer

Boss Manager

Gatekeeper, and so on

Grandbosses got low respawn and drop crystal scrolls, currency items, lifestones, or Elysium Mask.

Starting Points well you just spawned get lvl 80 and also a html pops up and you pick your class,items and you are ready to go..

Site www.lineage2elysium.com

Server Machine

8GB Ram

150 GB Disc Space

300 GB Bandwith

100MBPS Net connection

Linux Ubuntu OS,

Edited by L2Elysium

up! Added party boss drop for easier farm with party , customs are +2% better than normal S grades, you know spawn on level up zone an html pop up, you pick class and gear and you dressed automatically..

implemented .menu (you can add pin code, change password, see top pvp list and such stuff)

still updating!! we want opinions! :)

The server looks awesome, my sugestions is make something hard to get (farm a long time for it) but is not that important, make another tatoo and mask that gives you 2-3% more stats(from the normal one) but you have to farm like 1-2 week for it. If people dont have something to farm for they dont feel engage since there will not be pvp 24/7. Another cool feature that i saw on other servers is anounce the raidboses like baium will spawn 28.11.2013 18:30 +1 random hour (when i mean random i mean anywhere from 1 minut to 60 min) So people have time to prepare and have organised party and pvp for it. Just a quick question when you say 2% more stats from s grade you mean s grade arcana set? make a balanced s grade set for mages whit cast speed

The server looks awesome, my sugestions is make something hard to get (farm a long time for it) but is not that important, make another tatoo and mask that gives you 2-3% more stats(from the normal one) but you have to farm like 1-2 week for it. If people dont have something to farm for they dont feel engage since there will not be pvp 24/7. Another cool feature that i saw on other servers is anounce the raidboses like baium will spawn 28.11.2013 18:30 +1 random hour (when i mean random i mean anywhere from 1 minut to 60 min) So people have time to prepare and have organised party and pvp for it. Just a quick question when you say 2% more stats from s grade you mean s grade arcana set? make a balanced s grade set for mages whit cast speed

announce spawned bosses is implemented

S robe is like dc with some more casting and 500 m atk more, something like that 

there are items that you need farm for example the crystal scrolls you need either vote reward or medals (medals are in boss zone and bosses are extremely difficult) the drop is about 100 medals and also a ring costs about 5k medals 

thanks for your words, we will wait you to play!

New Feature. Instanced boss you need quest item Gazkh to enter it drops

Elysium mask (you can not obtain it with other way)

Lifestones

Tezza Necklace 

Red Coins

adamant Coins (coins are farm items)

vote reward added

Elysium mask can be farmed with votes or only with boss

it gives cp/mp/hp and speed

beta is comming i will update with infos since we still making the site

Edited by L2Elysium