hellbound L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

Tommorow 26/11 starts the Open Beta phase!!

Stay tuned @ our site/forums, for the system will be ready and uploaded by tommorow.!!
Dont forget to participate at our Pre-Launching events, that take place until the Live ( 30/11 ) !!

So this is stalone's new server???

It's ran by the same dick behind Tales. Yes.

A quote from another post of mine for you, if you want to verify by yourself.

Oh look! L2Tales is opening a new server (www.l2conflict.com)! how great of them to use the L2Tales Gamesites200 account to advertise their newest garbage.

They changed their Gamesites200 account info from Tales to Conflict. Way to do things stealth. And people still wonder if they are behind this server? (even though they've claimed they aren't on their forums...)

WELL, YEAH, they are. It's their latest shit. One more. See http://gamesites200....ails-34378.html and the Last 40 Referers, you'll see the last people that voted clicked on the vote links on L2Tales.com. (these votes were done before they updated the Gamesites200 account for L2Conflict....)

wow.... ur4nus , what am i supposed to understand from what you just wrote above?
Posting another server's voting link proves .. what exactly? W/e I dont understand why noone let us be , to do what we like and start our server.
In our other topic i saw like 2-3 times writing about other servers, We are not here to advertise all other servers, we are here to promote L2Conflict. thats it. I request to stop saying bullsh1t, we wont explain every time that we are not pow, we are not roe( i dont even know who this server was) we are not l2light, and ... we are not tales. i think its pretty clear who we are , l2 conflict :o

Anyway, hope its enough with the drama, we got some news here!! Our open beta starts TODAY!!
System will be uploaded soon!! Stay tuned everyone!!!

wow.... ur4nus , what am i supposed to understand from what you just wrote above?

Posting another server's voting link proves .. what exactly? W/e I dont understand why noone let us be , to do what we like and start our server.

In our other topic i saw like 2-3 times writing about other servers, We are not here to advertise all other servers, we are here to promote L2Conflict. thats it. I request to stop saying bullsh1t, we wont explain every time that we are not pow, we are not roe( i dont even know who this server was) we are not l2light, and ... we are not tales. i think its pretty clear who we are , l2 conflict :o

Anyway, hope its enough with the drama, we got some news here!! Our open beta starts TODAY!!

System will be uploaded soon!! Stay tuned everyone!!!

ok now i am sure that u Stalone :D    " roe( i dont even know who this server was)"  - Lineage 2 is so old game that find new Admin who never ever made any kind of lineage 2 server is actually impossible. And admin who rushing to x20 rates since new x20 servers opening every 2 weeks is obvious u aren't new in Lineage 2 world. From your server advertising, answering like dic.k pretending to not know older server who was popular at least at flames is lame excuses. 

Also MattHaw is Stalone's forum account like many other accounts

Edited by merfis202

Ok i think this is enough. Will you let us do what we came to do? Stop with the hatred, stop with the spam, stop harassing our project. We do this because we like our work, we believe our skills can be used in such a project as making a lineage server. What exactly is your issue here? Personally I do not care how many admins from other projects came to our thread to accuse/disadvertise/harass us, but i request you all to stop. Thanks to all those for their supportive replies, thanks to all those who spent time to view our thread , cause afterall this is why we made it for.

OFC critisism is welcome as well, even bad comments, but i dont see a reason to say such things when we havent even gone to a Beta phase. judge our job, judge our work, SEE IT FIRST.

Its a free to play server. You dont want to play, well , you are not forced to.

Again Requesting all this hypothetical accusations to be moved elsewhere, go to your own topics/threads to comment about anything, here i request to focus on our project.

Thank you for your understanding.

OPEN BETA will start in 1h 15min. aka 21:00 GMT+2.

System will be uploaded shortly.

Ok i think this is enough. Will you let us do what we came to do? Stop with the hatred, stop with the spam, stop harassing our project. We do this because we like our work, we believe our skills can be used in such a project as making a lineage server. What exactly is your issue here? Personally I do not care how many admins from other projects came to our thread to accuse/disadvertise/harass us, but i request you all to stop. Thanks to all those for their supportive replies, thanks to all those who spent time to view our thread , cause afterall this is why we made it for.

OFC critisism is welcome as well, even bad comments, but i dont see a reason to say such things when we havent even gone to a Beta phase. judge our job, judge our work, SEE IT FIRST.

Its a free to play server. You dont want to play, well , you are not forced to.

Again Requesting all this hypothetical accusations to be moved elsewhere, go to your own topics/threads to comment about anything, here i request to focus on our project.

Thank you for your understanding.

OPEN BETA will start in 1h 15min. aka 21:00 GMT+2.

System will be uploaded shortly.

hi Stalone u mad?

Server Beta started, you are all welcome to check/test our project, for any issue/bug/suggestion you might have, do not hesitate to post it @ our forums!!
Download system

here!!

Edited by L2Conflict-Drake

This server looks promising. The developer this server has is doing a really good job fixing/tweaking bugs and also adding new features. Also the administration is pretty active answering forum pm's/topics and talking freely to players. As long as i feel good and i have fun, i enjoy playing, regardless of what other nerds say around here.  Good luck with the project, i'll be here on start for sure.