Wtb Dedicated Server At Ovh With Pannel

why?

You need to research a little, before you buy something.

OVH have the cheapest prices of the market, but they lack support, their network is not stable, their bandwidth is not premium (It doesn't have first priority on backbone, neither have the best latency, although it is not that bad).

However, If you don't have the budget for anything better, go for it, there won't be anything else possible... But in fact, OVH shouldn't be considered for any serious projects, try to find any mid sized company, that uses OVH Servers in production, and you will not find many of them, you can find starters, because it is cheap, but once you need something 'serious', you have to move.

So, don't expect 'players' to accept problems because they will not. If you can do better, then take your opportunity to do it in first time.

You need to research a little, before you buy something.

OVH have the cheapest prices of the market, but they lack support, their network is not stable, their bandwidth is not premium (It doesn't have first priority on backbone, neither have the best latency, although it is not that bad).

However, If you don't have the budget for anything better, go for it, there won't be anything else possible... But in fact, OVH shouldn't be considered for any serious projects, try to find any mid sized company, that uses OVH Servers in production, and you will not find many of them, you can find starters, because it is cheap, but once you need something 'serious', you have to move.

So, don't expect 'players' to accept problems because they will not. If you can do better, then take your opportunity to do it in first time.

bro l2tales.com l2world.org all host in ovh you tell me its not serious ?

bro l2tales.com l2world.org all host in ovh you tell me its not serious ?

You are trying to convince me a private server, that doesn't even have the ownership rights for the game they are running are a serious project ?

You must be kidding.

I am speaking about legit companies, that does exist in the commerce chamber of their countries, pay their fees and employ people, not about a game server.

Companies which 'are serious' and want a trustable business, that won't fail in unexpected times due to bad management of the network or lack of good professionals or even fast support, will quickly avoid OVH.

Now back to the "Private Server / Piracy" stuff :

Forget L2Tales, they are not a reference, if you want at least to have some reference, you could look for example Dexternet... they have much more budget than L2Tales, have their own dedicated servers in their own datacenter (the owner of dexternet, does have its own small datacenter in romania) http://www.lineage2dex.com

Anyways, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to consider it, this is fine :), Go on with whatever you think will be better for you.

By the way, this is the 'cheap server' with 16GB you will get in OVH :

ovh_datacentre_7.jpg

This is what you 'can get' somewhere else with a better budget and some 'experience' on what you are doing :

dal05_full_server_row_600x450.jpg

Edited by MXCDev

You are trying to convince me a private server, that doesn't even have the ownership rights for the game they are running are a serious project ?

You must be kidding.

I am speaking about legit companies, that does exist in the commerce chamber of their countries, pay their fees and employ people, not about a game server.

Companies which 'are serious' and want a trustable business, that won't fail in unexpected times due to bad management of the network or lack of good professionals or even fast support, will quickly avoid OVH.

Now back to the "Private Server / Piracy" stuff :

Forget L2Tales, they are not a reference, if you want at least to have some reference, you could look for example Dexternet... they have much more buget than L2Tales, have their own dedicated servers in their own datacenter (the owner of dexternet, does have its own small datacenter in romania) http://www.lineage2dex.com

Anyways, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to consider it, this is fine :), Go on with whatever you think will be better for you.

By the way, this is the 'cheap server' with 16GB you will get in OVH :

ovh_datacentre_7.jpg

This is what you 'can get' somewhere else with a better budget and some 'experience' on what you are doing :

dal05_full_server_row_600x450.jpg

lol stop joking bro dex doesnt have own datacenter.They files are rented form russian that also not legit.

lol stop joking bro dex doesnt have own datacenter.They files are rented form russian that also not legit.

1) Did I told you any time, their stuff is Legit ? Read what I said again : Now back to the "Private Server / Piracy" stuff :

2) Yes, they do have their own datacenter, if you doubt, check their real IP addresses in RIPE database, and you will see nobody is joking here. :)