Lineage2 Website Design

I`ll never ask some1 like you anything, I agree its stupid to discuss with you in that case , and when you borned , did you know english perfect ? You didnt so STFU , you learned it like everyone on this world and i am still learning kiddo.

Do not fool urself, you arent.

I am not , you are , you are the best kiddo.

Was it hard ?

THe only 1 Here dude who is Handling like a Kid is u Not THe nother Guys so just close u ussles Topic whit u sh1t Homepage who is still copy Paste and uggly learn to Design learn to use html and php etc. If u have make a Own Homepage and i mean whit this Not copy Paste sh1t like u now

THe only 1 Here dude who is Handling like a Kid is u Not THe nother Guys so just close u ussles Topic whit u sh1t Homepage who is still copy Paste and uggly learn to Design learn to use html and php etc. If u have make a Own Homepage and i mean whit this Not copy Paste sh1t like u now

Didnt get you .. talking nonsense , Sorry.