Lineage2 Website Design

Hello people,

I wish to ask you if you could rate my website that i designed  ( 1 - 10 ) :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/171829-beautiful-website-design/

I really wish to see what you think about. Thank you !

Edited by SlarkDesign

Hello people,

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/171829-beautiful-website-design/

I really wish to see what you think about. Thank you !

isnt u webiste its from offical just copy paste not more easy

isnt u webiste its from offical just copy paste not more easy

Before you leave a message first get a brain and second " You cannot say its copy paste before you see whole HTML, CSS, JS, PHP " Thank you very much.

Actually its a poor copy of the original l2 site. Letters (logo and header ones) doesnt fit with its style + desing simply consist in edited official images (as much). I personally dont like it.

poor rip of  

1348849180_preview.jpg

But in a way uglier... ,this one looks way better xD!

Anyway.. ,noone blames u for working on a ripped template ,the point is that u didnt changed almost anything ,actually made it even uglier and ur trying to sell it ,thats the point xD

I just dont understand how stupid you can be and to repeat always riped riped riped, go and get some brain kids, but seriously... I told i used only images from official lineage2 website , and take a look on my index html page and take a look on their index html page , GET A BRAIN JEALOUS KIDS !!!!

My HTML: http://slarkdesign.com/mysite.txt

L2 Original website HTML : http://slarkdesign.com/orginsite.txt

Damn kids I LOVE YOU LIKE THAT , I LOVE HEAD DAMAGED KIDS :PPP

Let me explain you something. First of all, nobody has insulted you, and you did, so show more respect to other ones. Secondly, if you dont want to hear negattive comments about your work, dont ask for opinion about it. Thirdly, nobody has said you have ripped the whole website, you just did a poor photoshop work on original images + poor coding job, wich leads in a poor site. And fourth and last, some of the people who wasted their time replying that post are rly professional site designers, so instead insulting around try to improve by asking why "its a poor copy".

Let me explain you something. First of all, nobody has insulted you, and you did, so show more respect to other ones. Secondly, if you dont want to hear negattive comments about your work, dont ask for opinion about it. Thirdly, nobody has said you have ripped the whole website, you just did a poor photoshop work on original images + poor coding job, wich leads in a poor site. And fourth and last, some of the people who wasted their time replying that post are rly professional site designers, so instead insulting around try to improve by asking why "its a poor copy".

Dear Lokus , first of all i didnt ask people to write me is the site poor or ripped or anything like that , so i dont care what you will say. You think its poor PS and poor coding ? So you think that and you have right to thank what ever you want , maybe you think you`r the best designer ? maybe you think you are GOD ? But you just think that ... So i really dont care. 

My question was :

So answer should be an number and not so long and useless text like everyone wrote. And you are talking about professional designers here around ? Should i care ? Maybe i am not that professional , but i am enoguh to make an good website. So that website i made i know very good that i used most images from official lineage 2 server , but its totally another template , another codes like u can see it in my previous post. 

I dont know are you haters or what ? Whats wrong with you there ? I just asked to vote for my website like "1 ,2 ,3 ..... " and you just spammed trolled like hell BLA BLA BLA BLA ? No lifers ? Forum trolling ? Get a life ,i`ll repeat.

Instead getting mad you should follow my friendly advice about asking how you can improve your site so it doesnt look like "a poor copy of original one". But well, its simply stupid to discuss with such arrogant people + with that low english.

And you are talking about professional designers here around ? Should i care ? Maybe i am not that professional , but i am enoguh to make an good website.

Do not fool urself, you arent.