Looking For A Skilled And Serious Graphic Man For A Website Layout -> Psd

repxl

Hello, all im looking for someone who can do a full graphic website it must be done in photoshop and well layerized.

i can pay to 30 eur depends on the quality. i don,t request something with alot of images. the website,s background will be white it must be serious and nice.

something like paypal, facebook, youtube i mean not that kind of anime websites with alot of images and black backgrounds.

more details about the topic of page and another info i add via skype : heczko.thomas (skype name)

i don,t want slidebars design in the project.

in the project will not be a login box or something with login this will be handled in another way i give u details via skype.

after you have the project finished i request a img to can decide if that is fine or what to change.

PM: we are a team of 3 people so they must accept the design too.

if you are interested pm me on skype i don,t reply on mxc.

Edited by repxl

just 30 max? u will have to pay more if u want someone skilled to do an entire website from scratch. Let's say 50-55 ,my 2 cents, gl

Edited by Karasu

just 30 max? u will have to pay more if u want someone skilled to do an entire website from scratch. Let's say 50-55 ,my 2 cents, gl

no problem but that website design must rocks than :)