[Share] H5 Npc Enchant Manager V2 /*java*/

HappyLDE

Hi are you using L2J?

Hello,

Yes I am using L2J, I fixed the problem by updating to the latest version of L2J nighties, now it works fine. (The previous version of L2J I was using was compiled in 2011)

I also got some feedback for you - your info.txt says

"Installation:

2 - Copy the folder enchantmanager to game/data/scripts/custom."

but the game looks for your script in

"\server\game\data\scripts\custom\mondial\enchantmanager"

so i had to manually make the folder "mondial" in the custom folder for it to work.

I'm not sure if thats intentional or not, just thought i'd let you know.

Other than that the npc is awesome. :D

can eny one help me !! 

i have this proplem

Error on: F:\l2 serv db\serv\serv\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\mondial\enchantmanager\EnchantManager.java.error.log
Line: -1 - Column: -1

compilation failed

can this npc work in freya ?

How can i reword your code so instead of just the Right hand weapon Getting attributed it will attribute the weapon and all of my armor slots Example:: boots helm chest legs and weapon at the same time instead of just attributing the weapon 
this is what i came up with in my head 

I need to find out how to add all ove these in 1 code so when i attribute my items say for example fire it will make all of the items fire attributed 
PAPERDOLL_CHEST
PAPERDOLL_HEAD;
PAPERDOLL_LEGS;
PAPERDOLL_GLOVES;
PAPERDOLL_FEET;
PAPERDOLL_LHAND;
PAPERDOLL_LEAR;
PAPERDOLL_REAR;
PAPERDOLL_NECK;
PAPERDOLL_LFINGER;
PAPERDOLL_RFINGER;
PAPERDOLL_BELT;
PAPERDOLL_UNDER;

// If it contains space, then it's an attribute enchant. After space it's the element name. Eg: Fire
        if (event.contains(" "))
        {
        final StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(event);

if (st.nextToken().equalsIgnoreCase("attributeWeapon"))
{
        armorType = Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND;
           enchantType = "Attributes.htm";

final String element = st.nextToken();

htmlText = enchant(element, enchantType, player, armorType, itemRequiredAttrWeapon, itemRequiredAttrWeaponCount);
}
        }

if you need help getting the npc to work i have it on my live server with 100+ using it i can guide you since these lames dont care to help you just private message me thanks i had to figure this crap out on my own since people suck at guides just want rep for crapy half ass work 

if you need help getting the npc to work i have it on my live server with 100+ using it i can guide you since these lames dont care to help you just private message me thanks i had to figure this crap out on my own since people suck at guides just want rep for crapy half ass work 

lol, you should care your language. First of all, if not the guy who shared it, you wouldn't have it and your 100+ ppl who use it, simply WONT use it. So, please think before you answer.

Secondly, ppl who can't change "one line of code" mustn't open a server, since what's the point ? Thirdly, if you got a lil bit knowledge, you can manage it - or at least try to do it on your own..

In sum, you should be grateful to the guy who shared it, even with small glitches, bugs.

Such a stupid behavior.

Edited by SweeTs

I dont even think you use this file and you are reply hey you have to much time on your hands to be talking crap to someone who uses the file i just don't appreciate half ass work end of story mono 

Ye, I'm not. But I can't stand such a sh1t-talk.. You use someone's work and you blame, flame the guy because it's not working perfectly, lol..

Edited by SweeTs

your pretty funny i was contributing and giving my option about the share it could be better coders need this down talk to improve there old work  i still use the share and let his name be shown on my live server how about you .... probably not 

Detonator member what a looser....

your pretty funny i was contributing and giving my option about the share it could be better coders need this down talk to improve there old work  i still use the share and let his name be shown on my live server how about you .... probably not 

Detonator member what a looser....

1374311936550.png

Pm Me i found Fix for your errors in your log you have a few but it was easy

Even though the fix for this is on top of this page already, why would you want to pm someone the answer instead of sharing it?

tell me why i would want to help a looser like you out who talks shit you guppy careful not to fall for it why dont you make that number #4 post .... Fail