interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Extreme

L2-eXtreme

That may be - but it has nothing to do with the old l2extreme other than the name.

L2Extreme was down even before c4 leak, jesus.

Shame on the name copying.

Ouh you came up with that on your own? Amazing.

English

I think is better to change and a grade to be craftable like s grade.Also sublass must be without quest

Greek

Πιστευω ειναι καλλητερα να craftareis και τα a grade items,ακομα και για subclass να μην χρειαζετε quest,kai poli costum ton ekanes file  garden of eva petaei aa ?gtp

Thnx!!!

Edited by smalljes

+1

Hello. Do you believe what people say without any knowledge?

I mean I do not care exactly if you or 1-2 players or spammers tell this, becouse I know what community we have. So in my oppinion you should post to another topic. (if you post a "+1" this means you posted just to earn more posts, if you really have something to say, just spell it and we can talk about it).

Regards,

L2 X

Hello. Do you believe what people say without any knowledge?

I mean I do not care exactly if you or 1-2 players or spammers tell this, becouse I know what community we have. So in my oppinion you should post to another topic. (if you post a "+1" this means you posted just to earn more posts, if you really have something to say, just spell it and we can talk about it).

Regards,

L2 X

Actually he quoted something what bigmac said and he is right.

Any knowledge ? Dear child when L2X was up you were playing on nintendo probably,

Let me make it clear once again :

YOU STOLE THE NAME AND YOU USE IT TO DRAW MEMBERS.

YOU ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL STAFFERS.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE L2X FILES, JUST A FOOLISH REMAKE BASED ON PUBLIC FILES.

Plus just a little something from me  : just die name stealer.

Hi sucklaw! Would you like to suck it?:D you are very cute seriously. You cry everywhere and this make you to look like a foulish kid. Anyway who cares if he use l2x name or is the real. L2-extreme.us was a fail copy too and you did not commented on that:D please we all want to see a video with you when you suck becouse you do it all time. Hey and btw get a life ("go die..bla bla" about what you said to l2x administrator)