Lindvior?

dj_spiros

Question

@shoko Download l2jeuropa glory days server files or others and copy html folder and overwrite folder and good to go,some npc html you will need translate  and fix like olympiad manager but its worth it.
Shot00006-2.png

Shot00003.png

Shot00016-1.jpg

Shot00017-2.jpg

@shoko  it include in html folder too if you used l2jeuropa html or any project with has english support  :D
@wakowako use google it dont have web or svn that guy name is devgod or Awaken-Dev he post only on one russian forum  his serverpack with updates :D

@shoko  it include in html folder too if you used l2jeuropa html or any project with has english support  :D

@wakowako use google it dont have web or svn that guy name is devgod or Awaken-Dev he post only on one russian forum  his serverpack with updates :D

I want to correct you. 

My nicks are Awakeninger, BrainEater,DevGoD. I dont have a website. If you want to find my pack or to talk me about bugs, you can send me a message in skype, or on maxi forum.

Hi. I tried Awaken-DEV server pack, and I have one problem, If I am correct the characters can see each other after lvl 15 or after a quest which I don't know which, and I couldn't find this configuration in the config files. So can someone help with this, so lvl 1 characters can see each other?

Anyone know why i perma get "Incorrect Password" when i try to log in with "Awaken-Dev Version 2.2" using Official Client,  with  ini edit as 127.0.0.1" with everything set up properly and without get any kind of error from Login Server console?

Edited by Thony

hello i have a question! any one can creat something to show how to install  lindvidor ?or from where i can take system to can play on my localhost! i whant to test a server and i dono how to do the game to work!

ah work with Avaken-dev but html are russia :rage:

0shot00001.jpg

shot00002.jpg

shot00003.jpg

you could explain to me how I can run my server?. I have the same pack of data, server install and it works, but I can enter the game. or you could spend the folder system you use and the properties files from the server and login to see if they are improperly set ip.

Please help me, I'm going crazy trying to make it work.

Thank you very much in advance.

you could explain to me how I can run my server?. I have the same pack of data, server install and it works, but I can enter the game. or you could spend the folder system you use and the properties files from the server and login to see if they are improperly set ip.

Please help me, I'm going crazy trying to make it work.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi, you can or can't enter in the game? Because if you run everything properly  and you can't log in as i've wrote  before the issue is that your client have a different protocol of pack  and your "L2.ini" settings  "Auth" aren't set up as "false" that allow you of log in.

Awaken-Dev:Lindvior My favorite from russian project's Beauty Shop works fine,new class system works but new hunting zones is full of bugs

anyone knows svn?

any way if any one wana build private server to lidvior  download this i saw on that maxi forum and nobody gived a fuck http://www.mediafire.com/download/mfke5ek949eo1zp/Lindvior-source.rarts     laggy as hell that pack, just change dirt folder  with l2jeuropa server pack , but remeber save that  orginal dirt folder it can be useful to add beautyshop html and mutch things npc and stuff,  download lidvior source pack of start dev test lidvior shared on  brasil forum was by oneo ,its old but usefull realy xD, Download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2zbsyykgtxyorp/sourceLindvior%20By%20Oneo.rar i mixed both packet and some stuff from that awaken dev i made my own source :D with one i dont complain :P

Edited by x-cess