[Help] Could You Describe The Idea Of Something ?

andon19

Question

I want to try to make the soulshot to be auto applied on weapons without having it on inventory.. I try thousand of combination on RequestAutoSoulshot but nop. SO i need the opinion of professors what i do wrong? and how i can make it right ? ty

10 answers to this question

ups my mistake i thought i was in the right section. Do u  have any idea?

You requested from us to tell you what you did wrong but you never told us what you already did.

So tell us, what did you try so far?

I just felt curious reading this idea, even knowing that something similar is probably shared somewhere, I coded it and I'll post it in share section in few minutes, leaving the link here.

Guest Elfocrash

U should admire Tryskell or someone else, I'm just a newbie.

Like Tryskell is a pro xD very few people here are actually to be admired like Leluche or Seth.

1st of all i appreciate your help in every possible rookie question that i had provide

2nd You i admire your logic and the way that you learn ( elfo,tryskel and wyatt)

3rd  I admire as human beings and the contribution that you had provide to l2j world...  and i can't imagine what you could create if you all together combine your knowledge and create something

4th. I learn from you guys, i gonna be ungrateful if i don't appreciate what you did.

5th. To be honest i am really glad that god and your parents create child's like you.

That's way to say thanks for your contribution guys   :)

Edited by andon19

Like Tryskell is a pro xD very few people here are actually to be admired like Leluche or Seth.

You are older than me you know better.. probably they are the starters of the l2j and i hadn't the opportunity to know them

But if i can call "teacher's" from my generation you are, wyatt, tryskell, mathew also is a good dev there are and other guys but i can't remember their names cause this problem i had it and in my daily life i remember guys from their character not from their names :/