Interlude system file

brisioksss

If someone is willing to share client modification for interlude that characters gou throu each other that would be great. Even if anyone has a clue wich file is responsible for that please write here, any help welcome.

what are you talking about ? :o

He means something like the dead people who can walk through walls and he saying that it would be great if all can move through each other.

Lol dude too much fantasy over-there.

I think no one here is capable to do something like that.

he mean that it can make you able to be pass through other players like the League of legends with heroes and creeps that could be very usefull for servers with alot of people !

for l2 off its kinda way too hard to do it i think but for l2j you can play with your geodata.......i am pretty sure that you can find something in there

he mean that it can make you able to be pass through other players like the League of legends with heroes and creeps that could be very usefull for servers with alot of people !

Are you saing that java is the reason why interlude player characters are passable trough anyway, because all i se on interlude servers - all players are passable trough - thats the big problem for me.

for l2 off its kinda way too hard to do it i think but for l2j you can play with your geodata.......i am pretty sure that you can find something in there

why the heck people like you speak when they dont even know what they are saying ? give me 1 reasson to not report you 1 not 2 just > 1 <