What you like more in a freya pvp server?

Karasu

1. Random Server with bad balance and bugs + crappy npcs and boring server opened 2 weeks for donates then close like l2chaotic/l2atenea/l2inox

a) Yes

b) No

c) /care

2. Farming

a) Easy (1 day, i like it boring with 9999 rabbits here and there and close next week)

b) Medium (3 days, yep sounds good, close in 1 week and half and kill 20.000 pigs, tell me some more now)

c) Not really hard (1 week hardcore + tons of pvp on raids/events/pvp/oly ***not tvt/ctf lol*** ,yep i like it ,normal lineage pvp server, not too easy and not too hard)

d) /care

3. PVPing

a) in farm zones  (because i want to feel pro and OP killing newbies 3x less geared than me then claiming IM THE BEST L2 PLAYER IN EU)

b) only on last farm zone (sounds legit, why not?)

c) nah, PVP ZONE BRO!! (only, i have claustrophobia when it comes to fighting on farm zone and too many moobs interfering and lagging da sh1t out of my wooden crappy pc)

d) /care

4. Armor beauty?

a) Freya/Vorpal normal (do i look like i care about how ugly i am?)

b) Vesper max and no moirai just like Epilogue (fu** elegia, vesper forever :3)

c) Dressme (Starwars is the best,im loving it more than eating a triple chessburger)

d) /care

/care to all the options, it is going to be anyway like any other freya pvp server with same features etc.

:dat: freya became another interlude crappy client after the mass opening/closing of these server+ some more