[L2Off - Tauti] Www.lineage2.gr

www.lineage2.gr

easy exp does not matter ppl dont want to play server with ppl with antaras/valakas on god must be 97+lvl to kill this epic's and at least 4 party's and on server have many ppl with epic's also no party for 86++

just open new mid server and will bring a lot ppl l2atlantis(god server) full of buggs for 3 mount's has 1500 online l2media also many bugs have 1k online if you open mid rate server with your's good file will bring at least 3k ppl for sure

Sorry for the delay.

I understand what you say.But we couldn't wipe the server since its up and running since 2004 and have a wide community

Anyway, if the project goes well , as i wrote above we may think opening H5 low rate or god mid/high rate.

Regarding this, i will let you know

• 1st i agree 2004 - 2013 and its online i think you are responsible enough

no wiping the server mean your brain works as a player

3rd, open a second midrate god not h5 in the next few days and make advertisment from now :)) proud to see greeks like you

Hello akken

In order to proceed in such move regarding a new server, i must check how current server works regarding income because our expensive is pretty much

For sure many ppl still play Hi5 so we will consider about it 

The best move u can do is open another fresh mid rate server with ur tauti files. Like someone above said there is no other server like that and it will attract hordes of ppl

Hello again

Since im interested in players opinion i would like to have some information

Mid rate you mean something like x10 ? I think such servers have a shoft term life since with vitality they can end up with like x20-x25 rates.Most of ppl will endgame very soon in every chronicle

How about High Five.I see many servers opening h5 

thanks for feed back

thats what mid rate is... to have a bit of both. Low rates focus on grind ( exp , crafts ) high rates on pvps where u can buy any gear. In mid rate u have to grind to 99 and craft but not as hard as low rate and after pvp like a high rate. Im not saying low rates dont have pvp or high rates grind but mid rate is a perfect balance of both. As for high five mid rate there is 1 of these in every corner, a new one opens up everyday. TAuti mid rate is something unique that as far as i have seen doesnt exist. And because of that it will attract all the mid rate population because u will be the first to open it in english.Ofcourse it needs proper advertisment but im sure u can handle that :D

As for the rates x10 sounds pretty good

thats what mid rate is... to have a bit of both. Low rates focus on grind ( exp , crafts ) high rates on pvps where u can buy any gear. In mid rate u have to grind to 99 and craft but not as hard as low rate and after pvp like a high rate. Im not saying low rates dont have pvp or high rates grind but mid rate is a perfect balance of both. As for high five mid rate there is 1 of these in every corner, a new one opens up everyday. TAuti mid rate is something unique that as far as i have seen doesnt exist. And because of that it will attract all the mid rate population because u will be the first to open it in english.Ofcourse it needs proper advertisment but im sure u can handle that :D

As for the rates x10 sounds pretty good

+1 like i say up there is not good god servers so your's good file will bring many ppl. A lot players stay on servers full with bugs just imagine on yours w/o bugs

my main concern is about the pvp issue on GOD because as you may know many things become instance

Regarding Hi5, many servers have but only 1-2 have official platform so far.Hi5 is ideal for mass pvp

Maybe a poll could be a good solution

u can make the instances play a big part in farming gear or key mats and be sure there will be plenty of pvp there and on daily areas. In official everywhere there was pvp. Imagine in a tauti mid rate with more ppl than official (official shilen had 2-2.5k ppl at peak hours and about 1k were bots). It will be a massacre.

I suggest that u dont make a h5 mid rate unless u advertise very much and can attract ppl from already high populated mid rates coz mid rate with 500-1000 ppl sux

pvp wont be a problem i play at l2dex from start and there was many pvp's even with low population and ppl preferring farm for gear and lvlup on first week 2 most biggest clans have almost non stop 4 party's pvping (btw i dont mention there was only 5-6 big clan's)on other side if you make mid rate surver ppl wont be so focus on lvlup so dont worry for pvp and make surver