hellbound [L2Dc] L2Cerberus

merfis202

So go and play your donator land server, no one hold u. As previuos l2Cerberus server proved that its long term and good server.

And L2DC > Java

bad players excuse for not being able to hand competition.

I know I know,you are one of thoose many players that can play with maximum 800 online servers,java servers,low skill people and ofcourse without constant parties or whatever.

the hurtfull trueth is my friend that,even if u join wrath x5 or any other "legit" server out there,u wont even reach nobless status,and thats because you are bad,not because the servers are "donate" to win.

Also you cant speak about donates ,because you dont know if cerberus will have any.

AND also a server that has more than 5k people,off files,and opens just now WORTHS THE GODAMN FAKING 10-EURO FOR PREM ACC.

if u cant give 10 euro for your PLEASURE and gaming experience then go play pacman,its free and donate free.

peace.

bad players excuse for not being able to hand competition.

I know I know,you are one of thoose many players that can play with maximum 800 online servers,java servers,low skill people and ofcourse without constant parties or whatever.

the hurtfull trueth is my friend that,even if u join wrath x5 or any other "legit" server out there,u wont even reach nobless status,and thats because you are bad,not because the servers are "donate" to win.

Also you cant speak about donates ,because you dont know if cerberus will have any.

AND also a server that has more than 5k people,off files,and opens just now WORTHS THE GODAMN FAKING 10-EURO FOR PREM ACC.

if u cant give 10 euro for your PLEASURE and gaming experience then go play pacman,its free and donate free.

peace.

All u said is not true , but anyway  go and play where u want, don't trash topic with other server advertisement. Good luck.

All u said is not true , but anyway  go and play where u want, don't trash topic with other server advertisement. Good luck.

Sorry,didnt want to offend anyone bro,but sometimes theese "donate to win" server arguments are just driving me nuts,ofcourse we are free to play wherever we want,but if u look my 1st post i just warned people that l2dc ATM are very bad files,they did 1 mass update like 1 month ago and game has gone nuts,debuff chances suck,olympiad full of geodata holes and wallshots,toi 13 full of holes and the list just goes on.

I suspect that the reason cerberus will open server after so much while is because they might want l2dc files to be in a better shape cause atm they are not "ready" , but when clueless people reply to me saying that l2dc > java shit while l2dc is java is just hilarious, its not bad to support a server you like,its bad to be a blind fanboy without any knowledge.

Sorry,didnt want to offend anyone bro,but sometimes theese "donate to win" server arguments are just driving me nuts,ofcourse we are free to play wherever we want,but if u look my 1st post i just warned people that l2dc ATM are very bad files,they did 1 mass update like 1 month ago and game has gone nuts,debuff chances suck,olympiad full of geodata holes and wallshots,toi 13 full of holes and the list just goes on.

I suspect that the reason cerberus will open server after so much while is because they might want l2dc files to be in a better shape cause atm they are not "ready" , but when clueless people reply to me saying that l2dc > java shit while l2dc is java is just hilarious, its not bad to support a server you like,its bad to be a blind fanboy without any knowledge.

Soon Open Beta so we all can test how things work no need drama before server open. L2C proved that it have amazing gms/admin staff, and loyal players. Thats why this server stunned me, and i come back to play here. :)

First of all,yes mb DC files isnt the best and ofc isnt off.BUT was running great on last cerberus.

And second and TOP,Wrath as any dex server is made for MONEY,have donate for exp runes,premium acc and all sh1ts.

Cerberus wont have any donate that will affect the game!.

so u open this server for free , no donations ?

u will be one of the 2-3 servers that i know since C1 until now

even premium account affect the game play , and who will pay for "not affecting game items" ?

i am not a fan of dex server but why should i play on this , cuz is not made for money or pay to win ?!

off now is pay to win so why u will be diff ?

have it ur way then i will come and play there if there are at least 500+ ppl on , no 4-5 boxes each personal buffer , bots or donations ... this will convince me !

p.s. if last server u opened was so great , why u close it ?

so u open this server for free , no donations ?

u will be one of the 2-3 servers that i know since C1 until now

even premium account affect the game play , and who will pay for "not affecting game items" ?

i am not a fan of dex server but why should i play on this , cuz is not made for money or pay to win ?!

off now is pay to win so why u will be diff ?

have it ur way then i will come and play there if there are at least 500+ ppl on , no 4-5 boxes each personal buffer , bots or donations ... this will convince me !

p.s. if last server u opened was so great , why u close it ?

Becouse kidds wanted to try free God retail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Atm we are implementing changes that will help new players on start here!! 

Champion System makes exping greatly increases, 

VIT POTIONS FOR NEW PLAYERS!, 

and more like....

introduce new TvT event with several options of fight, 

many fixes to keep game much more interesting,

More info about changelogs on our page or forum:

AFTER SOME DAYS OF DDOS ATTACK WE ARE NOW STABLE AND KEEP SERVER LIFE!

[L2C]Tommy

Edit:

Update: 17.11.2013

Revision range: r15224-r15256
  • each new char got now 3 vitality potions at the start
  • champions have now less hp, same reward
  • decreased range of Eye of Kesha debuff
  • changed Baium respawn time to 5 days +-8h
  • fixed Crystal Caverns, all monsters should spawn now, also the trap for room 1
  • fixed pets evolve issues (evoling great wolf above lvl 70 was creating fenrir lvl 55)
  • fixed hellbound teleporter, wrong quest in condition check.
  • fixed DCM instance, no more high lvl skills casting by the npcs
  • fixed golem trader npc
  • fixed Diamond The Whit Eyed quest, was completely broken after rework to java
  • changes in Blessing of Eva and other cleanses with random chance skills, effect should be more powerful now
  • fixed Kasman npc spawn
  • fixed crystal leveling by Freya
  • fixed Decoy in instances
  • implemented seamless re-login for players with offline shops - not enabled yet
  • basic marker implemnetation for new spawn system - retail ai - not enabled yet, still a lot of work
  • new database connector
  • spoil crush should be usable by big blunt too
Edited by L2CTommy