[L2J]L2Now

l2now

Guys don't look only online players, look at gameplay.

All (and I mean ALL) non Russian l2 servers have min 0 and max 200 real active players (with 50 giran looks full) even if they try to convince you that they have thousands with fake counters, spam offline shops, fake votes (swiftvoter.com), fake facebook likes (likebot.org) etc. From 0 to 200 isn't so big difference as from 0 to 5000.

u beg here for players, while you say that you have a lot player.after THIS you say quaility is more important than player count. after that you say all the servers are cheating on OP count.

4dd.jpg

Edited by anTiH3RO

i logged in, admin came to me i asked him where are the 100 players shown by .online command and he said it is fake and online there is 2, me and him, 

SERVER EMPTY, ONLY ME AND ADMIN ONLINE! AND IT SAYS 80 PPL ON! THIS IS CALLED THREATING PEOPLE AS STUPIDS!! 

fuck those fake online counters really, do you (NOT ONLY THIS SERVER) really think that people are stupid and will not quit because they see 100 ppl from command and 0 ig?

also he asked me about what server has many ppl on, and when i told him that L2Pride got always 500++ online he started saying "bullshit they use counter all servers have low population" i was like wtf dude i play pride for 4 years and i can tell you it's always been full and he was like "man i know better, all use online counter, it say 500 but whats real players?" 

kid admin, failed server