hellbound [L2J] L2Codex

oggis17

[edited]

holy crap server

gm corrupted

24 hours open and there was a guy (member of gm friend clan) with full vorpal items...its impossible to do....even that the guy told me that the vorpal was RB drop from  freya....... he must be jokking cause  freya (hard----->elegia/easy-----> low freya weapons) DOES NOT drop vorpal items  f... ing retard nab...except that there were at most 20 ppl on, which is impossible to complete the party fighting of freya  even tezza(which DROPS vorpal items)... go tell these bullshits to someone 10 years old kid and maybe he will believe you....not to mention the exploits/bugs the server had.....

gm friend clan had all vesper/vorpal....the other ppl (normal players) has been with half s half a grade.....

codex team are good only to make tournament at sega master system with the WWC 1996....

Let the L2 server game to 12 years old kid better...

Now its time to go for coffee and let the 2nd chance to other server......

[edited]

holy crap server

gm corrupted

24 hours open and there was a guy (member of gm friend clan) with full vorpal items...its impossible to do....even that the guy told me that the vorpal was RB drop from  freya....... he must be jokking cause  freya (hard----->elegia/easy-----> low freya weapons) DOES NOT drop vorpal items  f... ing retard nab...except that there were at most 20 ppl on, which is impossible to complete the party fighting of freya  even tezza(which DROPS vorpal items)... go tell these bullshits to someone 10 years old kid and maybe he will believe you....not to mention the exploits/bugs the server had.....

gm friend clan had all vesper/vorpal....the other ppl (normal players) has been with half s half a grade.....

codex team are good only to make tournament at sega master system with the WWC 1996....

Let the L2 server game to 12 years old kid better...

Now its time to go for coffee and let the 2nd chance to other server......

Here you go http://www.l2codex.eu/proof.jpg

139 is freya instance min party members is 10 and 10 players are saved to the instance...

Yes freya don't have vorpal drop. But in Lair of antharas with some anakim transformations you can aoe mobs like hell. And loa drop chance is enough good.

What dumb i have to be to give s84 items at second day ? If i would be corrupted atleast i would waited 1 week :)

But im sure you will still won't beleave...

Full vorpal also with anakim... in lair of antharas bloody karik, kariness, and berseker are no fixed? they debuff like HELL. you can't do it alone.

Max vesper 'normal not noble' can be done in less than  24h. not more

[EDITED]

Max vesper 'normal not noble' can be done in less than  24h. not more

+1

even though you can spoil and noble stones in less than 24 h if the rate is really good....BUT you still playing with vesper and not vorpal....admin see the thing as they are and not as you want to be....

btw gl to your srv...

[edited]

1 hour 45 minuts to open! Come on people ; ) Everything is fixed now, come and try!

yy!!! go to play fail server!!! gogogo ......waste your time with bugs and exploits.....gogogo!! what are you w8ting for?

finally the best server closed!!!! Ooooo..... really???  xaxaxaxa.... omg