[Share]olympiad exploit

dejvis

just copy-past from PP:

"you click on the view match thing, "initial state" or smth witch is the stadium you will enter and when the screen goes black you quickly press the "return" button that appears on your screen... keep clicking it and you will enter the olympiad stadium and yes, you are able to walk and fight.

so easy..."

with this u can participle in olympiad 2vs1 ;)

all thanks to some dumb from PP

not really, you just say you got stuck there and were attacking people, you will get jailed, perhaps, but just say you sat down, and the person started to attack you, so you attacked back, DUR...only retardswould get banned/jailed for using this, because generally, even a newb can think of a somewhat decent excuse.

and the player that's facing two ppl will make a screenshot and you'll get banned...

g0 dejvis g0!

kid if u want use it,if u don't want, don't use it and gtfo with your useless repleys

btw on most servers i  have played screenshot wasn't any proof...

and the player that's facing two ppl will make a screenshot and you'll get banned...

g0 dejvis g0!

kid if u want use it,if u don't want, don't use it and gtfo with your useless repleys

btw on most servers i  have played screenshot wasn't any proof...

Totaly agree... With hlapex i can make a screenshot of me and 10 more player in the stadium (client side)... So if the gm sees my screenshot and bans the others (that were not even ingame) he must be a retard..

Ok, then let them check logs, everything is in there, they will see you got teleported there while the duel was having place.. mmh I'm sure they'll love it.

use it or not, I don't give a fuck, you will probably get caught and banned for this, so before you do it give all your items to a good friend ingame :)

Ok, then let them check logs, everything is in there, they will see you got teleported there while the duel was having place.. mmh I'm sure they'll love it.

use it or not, I don't give a -beep-, you will probably get caught and banned for this, so before you do it give all your items to a good friend ingame :)

buahahah sure.... and btw write in each hlapex thread the same what u wrote here, i will help u: ppl dont use halpex!! cuzz gm's will check logs and they will see how you spawn weapons etc from nowhere!! dude this is heck/explit forum, we are posting exploits/hacks/bugs for games here, but ppl are using them for their OWN RISK so pls gtfo, i dont know what's your problem, it would be better if i would not post it? u r first person which is complaining about that somone post bug omg rly strange

u don't need nobless, u will just enter olympiad arena (you are not participling in olympiad), but u can help your friend to win with someone (2 or more versus 1)

btw. ofcourse u can buff your friend too

u must know that anyone can watch ur fight from manager, he can look at your buffs too, so watch out

in almost every server you need to be a noblesse in order to fight and finally become a HERO.the whole situation really sucks 'cause the noblesse quest is exsausting and takes a lot of time dudes!so you may end up be in the olympiad arena alone.!:P i only know that rebirth server  can put you instantly in the arena and fight for HERO in the olympiads without becoming a noblesse first!!!!

2)@dejvis i know that the only ppl who observe the olympiad matches are probably your next competitors in olympiad who scout your class,your strategy and way of fight.i dont think that anybody else cares to see a PvP