I Want Your Opinion About Server

Im talking about freya + ,i dont play sh1tludes even for my mobile tho. :D

I know, GoD cloaks are really nice too ^^

It has way more new sh1ts than freya/h5. It look like starwars,anyway.

Even though the cloaks are really nice :D

.dressme FTW :P Don't badmouth my kid !!

On a more serious note, from all the features I've coded and added to my server, dressme was by far the most loved by players. ^-^

+1 from me.

:okey:

• 4 weeks later...

haha y i did now some special on my server i have add only the hero god cloak for oly bcuz on evrey pvp server a hero can buy only pots and the weapon not more and on my server u can buy the hero cloak maybee i change the shop from oly so they can buy foundation amor parts bcuz some ppl like it to play whit foundation dunno why 

i also have add improved yewels who can drop only from grand boss so improfed qa can drop only from qa etc

and also i have add scrolls to make the amor +18 u can spoil them in the group farm zone or can get them 100% from grand bosses well the server is symple now u u dont need to farm long if u want foundation and better equip like +18 u need a bit more isnt to hard isnt to easy and so the ppl have evrey time to do something if they want if they want only pvp they can farm 1h or 2h for elegia and +16 full atri bla bla bla and make pvp if they want better equip they need to kill rbs whit clan or friends simple and cool in my eyes i hope u like it ^^

Leave L2 as it is, don't add so many customs, it will become StarWars.

:)

lineage become Star Wars when kamael added in the game and even more Star Wars stats from official client side from official developers with lightsabers :P

lineage become Star Wars when kamael added in the game and even more Star Wars stats from official client side from official developers with lightsabers :P

u need to check out livindor thats star wars 70% on official server have full amor +10 and weapon +12 so whit red glow xD and the rb weapons from livindor valakas and antahras y its star was more then befor