[L2J]Lost World Gaming

L2LWG

remove that fvcking captcha system, very annoying, and it don't has effect to L2 Net users. you know how easy to put anti-captcha into a farm script? : D

It was good PVP server in the beginning,but thanks to tadzka now is FARM server.Failed balance in few classes,posts in forum doesn't get any answer only donation post created by the same guy.In the beginning the server was great.Now is 24/7 farm and nothing else,only few people are making pvp's and some at the boss room,thats all.

I liked this server,but now is farm only.

I DON'T RECOMEND THIS SERVER FOR NEWBIES.WHEN YOU ENTER YOU WILL FARM FEW DAYS TO GET FULL +16 AND THEN "THE END",THERE ARE 5-10 PEOPLE IN PVP ZONE,SO AFTER WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR GEAR +16 OR OLY OR AFK

wtf are u talkin about? now u can get max +16 with epics too in max 2 days.. retard, at the beggining u would need 5k lost coins to get those and that ment to farm 1 month.. retarded haters everywhere! now server is simple as hell, easy to get everything u need

wtf are u talkin about? now u can get max +16 with epics too in max 2 days.. retard, at the beggining u would need 5k lost coins to get those and that ment to farm 1 month.. retarded haters everywhere! now server is simple as hell, easy to get everything u need

YOU ARE SO FREAKING RETARDED STUPID KID.I played this server since the beginning,so don't tell me how much lc you need to get boss jewels stupid kid.In the beginning you need 2 hours farm for full +12 lvl 7,and then pvp's and raids.I bought my first boss jewel,before the changes for 120 lc.Facking tard when you don't know,don't write noob.

YOU ARE SO FREAKING RETARDED STUPID KID.I played this server since the beginning,so don't tell me how much lc you need to get boss jewels stupid kid.In the beginning you need 2 hours farm for full +12 lvl 7,and then pvp's and raids.I bought my first boss jewel,before the changes for 120 lc.Facking tard when you don't know,don't write noob.

full +12 is about creating 20 chars, and send the starter adena, to your main char. : D [idk its fixed yet or not. i don't play there now]

for this stupid anti hero, now there are mobs which drop 3 lost coins/each, +100 lost coins/vote. now u get 1 golden apiga from mobs, and u need 15 for 1 boss jewel. everything is easy now, just stfu if u are a noob who spamms forums all day. gtfo handicap owner

for this stupid anti hero, now there are mobs which drop 3 lost coins/each, +100 lost coins/vote. now u get 1 golden apiga from mobs, and u need 15 for 1 boss jewel. everything is easy now, just stfu if u are a noob who spamms forums all day. gtfo handicap owner

they still have lame captcha system. for the others i didn't said any words. perhaps you read other forum. i don't have to say sorry, to be an active forum user.

oh, and do me a favor....

szIc7ht.jpg

"for the others i didn't said any words. perhaps you read other forum."

loled hard, i can't believed u played there. did u accessed their web even once? they have written all over the website the changes done almost daily.. stupid kid, stop hating if u got owned by the whole server in 1 day .. QQ

"for the others i didn't said any words. perhaps you read other forum."

loled hard, i can't believed u played there. did u accessed their web even once? they have written all over the website the changes done almost daily.. stupid kid, stop hating if u got owned by the whole server in 1 day .. QQ

link=topic=280410.msg2671899#msg2671899 date=1378559397]

remove that fvcking captcha system, very annoying, and it don't has effect to L2 Net users. you know how easy to put anti-captcha into a farm script? : D

link=topic=280410.msg2673134#msg2673134 date=1378654798]

full +12 is about creating 20 chars, and send the starter adena, to your main char. : D [idk its fixed yet or not. i don't play there now]

where did i said a bad word about features? WTF, man?