What I need ?

WiiZii

Question

Hello cheaters I make that topic why I need help from some pro's .

I want to create one l2off c4 server with l2gold files but I don't know what I need exactly so I want to tell me somebody what I need to download and some linksto get start my development.

Thanx I waiting answer

8 answers to this question

[*]MySQL Download

[*]Navicat For MySQL

[*]Java JDK Download

These are the most Usefull Modifications to make a start of lineage 2 server creations.. After that you need to find out  the project you want to make a start... And then you make all the changes in config server files.

Thanks for help bro . And one more you know where I can  find l2gold files ?

If you could try to find out somewhere in this forum you will find anyone who selling the files from L2Gold server.. Just Search carefully :)

....so random people just link to Java \ mySQL \ Navicat in a l2off forum now?

Superb.

You need to download basic c4 - and learn the basic scripting and you can recreate any l2gold stuff fairly easy.

....so random people just link to Java \ mySQL \ Navicat in a l2off forum now?

Superb.

You need to download basic c4 - and learn the basic scripting and you can recreate any l2gold stuff fairly easy.

Yea, almost every L2OFF entry is replied with an Java answer. It's pretty annoying.

You need C4 L2OFF files, MSSQL server and ofc a 64 bit Windows OS. You can find a guide on the internet how to setup and L2OFF server. And about L2Gold features, just like mc "le" bigmac said, you should recreate it pretty easly. If you'll stuck on something, feel free to reply here or drop me a PM.

Regard,

Tomoya of L2Sublimity