Configure IG walker 1.79??

Ok, my problem is that I can't find a guide to configure walker 1.79... or even If I should configure it.

I downloaded it and the only thing in the zip are the walker exe, a dll and a set.ini file (which after I picked the location of l2.exe has only one line: PATH=thepathtothel2.exe)

I don't know if I have to put the server ip, port, token; or if that is for OOG...

But if I start the client from the walker exe and press home, I get the walker options and in basic options are all those stuff to put there, like ip and port, and my id and pass, I put it but just doesn't seem to save it in any file...

So... can anyone point my in the right direction? How can I configure it... or should I leave it as it came in the zip?

Thanks in advance

The walker you use is for interlude, also, it's IN-GAME which means you don't have to type any IPs or IDs/Passwords.

Well, you'll also need to get l2asrv.exe.

Link to full 1.79 l2w can be found here

-Open L2WalkerHosts --->This has to be done ONCE in LIFE TIME. You won't ever need to open it again.

-Open L2asrv.exe -->Leave it opened

-Open L2walker.exe

Now, when walker is pop-upped, you have to set the path to l2.exe then press the RUN button.

LINK FOR FULL IN-GAME WALKER GUIDE

Thanks, I was assuming it was done like that. But i'm trying to make it work in a server with bake ice, as in the guide by zoooom. So the problem must be somewhere else since this doesn't require configuration.

Thanks again! you can close the post if you like ^^