Help me plz with l2 ini plzzzzzzzzzzzz helppppp

i want to  change my l2 ini file so athers can connect to my server but when i add my ip addres to the l2ini file i got i a problem

!!! when i try to open lineage 2  a window pops up and says "Currapted Files" plz help me ! thenx in advance ......

OK do extrack again only the system and after this run L2FileEdit , open and decrypt and find l2.ini , and there writing something like ServerAdress : ( put your ip here ) , and save and encrypt .

loipon kane extract pali mono to system sou . meta anoi3e l2fileedit , open and decrypt bres to l2.ini ekei pou leei ServerAdress : ( bale tin ip sou ) , kai meta kane save and encrypt .

P.S :OK do extrack again only the system and after this run L2FileEdit , open and decrypt and find l2.ini , and there writing something like ServerAdress : ( put your ip here ) , and save and encrypt . 
loipon kane extract pali mono to system sou . meta anoi3e l2fileedit , open and decrypt bres to l2.ini ekei pou leei ServerAdress : ( bale tin ip sou ) , kai meta kane save and encrypt .  

P.S : kati exei peiraxtei sto system sou i ekanes copy - paste to l2.ini mesa sto system sou  . An kaneis auta pou sou eipa

99% na petixei ;) 

1rst and last warning for posting greek in an english section! Take care

i have a patched system witch that i downloaded from here and the same i dont know why :((((

client ??

download a servers patch and then change the l2.ini with the IP of your server .. or show us what you type in because it may be in wrong format

Thenx ventouzaaaaaaaa i love you :DDDD you 2 rulezz i amm alitle bit noob i was saving it in 414 versio LOL

sry for bothering you ( i love you )

Btw for weapongrp and armorgrp same 413 version ?

yeah for all .. errmmm ( most ) you can see the version on file edit when you open it :) pm me to unlock it if u need any other support.