Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

            Hi all  I would like to share this interesting stuff I found recently in Lineage 2 Korea(Official Server). Although its been there since 2010 I'm lucky to get my self lost in their site (cuz I don't know Korean) and found this stuff  ;D  There is  an weekly release of the comics. Although the comics its all in Korean and there are no English translation yet (donno if English translation exist) I manege to understand what the characters are doing as the story progress. :P

 

              0lxj.png

 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

 

          Episode 1-11

              http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/cartoon/list?page=5&aliasName=heroes

     

          Episode 12-51

              http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/cartoon/list?page=4&aliasName=heroes

 

          Episode 52-88

              http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/cartoon/list?page=3&aliasName=heroes

 

        Episode 89-125

              http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/cartoon/list?page=2&aliasName=heroes

 

        Episode 126-165 and soo on(weekly release)

            http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/cartoon/list?aliasName=heroes

 

 

                Enjoy the Epicness!! ;D

Posted

yes indeed ;D but now adays they no longer made CGI short Movies like they use too from the past and thats the sad part  :'(

 

at least their christmas movie was good :P

 

or the movie with the rune castle was awesome!

Posted

at least their christmas movie was good :P

 

or the movie with the rune castle was awesome!

 

 

Yeah but at least they make CGI of Vesper Armor like the fans were expecting in the release  of Gracia  but it din't happened T-T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..