WTB Unranked-silver account EUW/EUNE with enough champs...

stratoss

WTB Unranked account on EUNE/EUW or up to silver but with good ranked stats or few games!for 5-10  euro psc or paypal!Dont care about anything inside that account all i want is the registration email.Add me at skype

"stratos-obelias" or PM me!Thanks

WTB Silver rating account in EUW with enough champs and some runes to play, i dont care about skins or anything im paying a 10euro psc but i want the registration email!Thanks for your time

k lets be honest. the community here is shitty but they aint so dumb.

What's wrong with my post?Thats my offer and that's what im searching for

thats your offer and thats what you re not getting as you can see. your offer is a shitty one even for such a shitty account (which can be sold for much more after it gets some "boost").

thats your offer and thats what you re not getting as you can see. your offer is a shitty one even for such a shitty account (which can be sold for much more after it gets some "boost").

Well i found out an account as it seems but the problem is all about trust im still thinking about it anyway...