Help with C5 plz

Do you think? can i show you in teamviewer?

you cant sorry but i have serious pc issues so i cant do anything :S

i know your issue its pretty old like 5 years ol it happened when people tried to connect to the server with a newer/older client

Trust me is a c5 client,i took it 2 times already full client and i got the updates too,with updates i got that auth method error,and whitout updates i get gameguard error 1002/620,problem comes with the ini editied to local ip for test,and i saw i couldnt open  even local,but

when i edit ini with  other adrees wil a c5 live server i can connect whitout prb.. i tryed everything i know.

This damn chronicle is a pain in the ass,so if u have some time ill grant u acces to check

Trust me is a c5 client,i took it 2 times already full client and i got the updates too,with updates i got that auth method error,and whitout updates i get gameguard error 1002/620,problem comes with the ini editied to local ip for test,and i saw i couldnt open  even local,but

when i edit ini with  other adrees wil a c5 live server i can connect whitout prb.. i tryed everything i know.

This damn chronicle is a pain in the ass,so if u have some time ill grant u acces to check

as i said i cant because of my pc issue, i suggest try using the hosts file instead of an edited ini.

pc issues dont affect team for few minuts to show you whas wrong with it,is not only me..some of my friend tryed too what they knew  and ,finnaly i came here to ask for help from someone who knows more than i do,ye sis a old chronicle..but is  pity that is not used anymore,

is the best chronicle i ever played,and i want to start  the server live asap,but im stuck here whitout any help or options,i did check ont he web..but dead links,and if  fins something,was totally wrong,or no answers,even on maxcheaters in nothing about C5 i spen 2 days looking on this website,noonel talks anymore about  c5.. c mon ppl, only 2 chronicles are good : final and c5.

Instead i see a lot of posts  abaout h5..epilogue..even god...

pc issues dont affect team for few minuts to show you whas wrong with it,is not only me..some of my friend tryed too what they knew  and ,finnaly i came here to ask for help from someone who knows more than i do,ye sis a old chronicle..but is  pity that is not used anymore,

is the best chronicle i ever played,and i want to start  the server live asap,but im stuck here whitout any help or options,i did check ont he web..but dead links,and if  fins something,was totally wrong,or no answers,even on maxcheaters in nothing about C5 i spen 2 days looking on this website,noonel talks anymore about  c5.. c mon ppl, only 2 chronicles are good : final and c5.

Instead i see a lot of posts  abaout h5..epilogue..even god...

it does in my case since my only option is an old as fck ubuntu nothing else wants to install to it :S

i did  the thingy wth host file..._> useless, gg killer useless,ini useless, these basic knowledge i tryed them all,nothing happends,even i find  latest updates for c5,again useless,no-ip again useless,dont know what else i could try,and noone else to ask..im new on this website and i cant see some posts coz of my low posts on the forum,again sucks,if i ask soemwhere else they will delete my post coz of wrong section,im sorry to disturb you with my posts and begging for help,but i really need to fix this damn server

i did  the thingy wth host file..._> useless, gg killer useless,ini useless, these basic knowledge i tryed them all,nothing happends,even i find  latest updates for c5,again useless,no-ip again useless,dont know what else i could try,and noone else to ask..im new on this website and i cant see some posts coz of my low posts on the forum,again sucks,if i ask soemwhere else they will delete my post coz of wrong section,im sorry to disturb you with my posts and begging for help,but i really need to fix this damn server

sorry that i cant help you you can still try to open a topic on the l2j forum they surely can help you :S

btw,,ive seen on these forum aswell, about nightys dlwnds ,i took that c5 from old packs ... coz ive read are good...yes are good but for ?

that c5 even starting,and is "empty" interlude  is not fixed,some  quests even dont exists,gracia pack again, seed all of them are broken, take a life time to  get a good pack,at least with small bugs,and whan i was happy,i got this c5 and  a good one,i get this..i coulnt believe whats happening

they will delete my post coz is  " help needed post,and is wrong  section" i dont wanna get banned ,or moved..etc.. need only someone when he/she has time,to show me what i did wrong,or something to live the server