C5 client problem

pitipoanca

Question

Hi,and i hope that someone can help me,for several days im tryn to log into,but i cant

Server starts,everything is allright,ips/configs login/gameserver/internal external ip so..this is basic..im doin it for years,but problem comes with the client. When i add  my system (delete/copy paste etc new one,tryed eveything)  and i execute..the window comes,im tryn to log..and  nothing happends,only after 10 seconds come  gameguard error,when i edited my hosts,sometimes i get " The client uses different authentification  bla bla bla i see this in the login console,but when i edit the l2.ini and  i add an ip from a server wich running already on  bla bla websites,i can log in,and i can play,

My problem comes when i start edit the l2 ini and i put 127 for my local testers i get or gameguard problem or the client uses different authentificant method or something like this in the login console,and more,sometime i get  in the login console " flooding from 127.0.0.1..then the server  accepts that in not fooding..

Is there sometime with my client? i got some updates for c5 too.. when i add them i get the authentification method problem,but when i dotn add them i get gameguard problem.. i was thinkin i can solve it but i cant and i need help, i dont know what is wrong,the system? the client is not updated enough? but why i can log in into a diffrent server is is not updated with the latest? prb comes when i edit ini with  local ip..

hope someone can help,i really need to finish

3 answers to this question

Retail C5 l2.ini cannot be modified. You can only connect by adding server ip to host file.

About gameguard, u need a gg killer, but links are invalid.

Try to get a system folder by an active C5 server. Perhaps, this will solve your problem.

Retail C5 l2.ini cannot be modified. You can only connect by adding server ip to host file.

About gameguard, u need a gg killer, but links are invalid.

Try to get a system folder by an active C5 server. Perhaps, this will solve your problem.

Check the post date of topic before replying, it's 2-3 weeks old.

Locked.