interlude [L2J]L2Εvo

kissarrow

all the new players take reward to farm easy :)

so don t make more new charc becouse i check ip and u don t get bonus again!!!!!!!!!    and don t ask 1 hour for items and stay in giran like manny players "in this time u make full 21 ur charc" i don t understand why they do that! and also if u don t like server make suggestion on forum or leave nobody keep to leave server,don t scream at global chat!!!!

this is all have fun!

the players what are play on my server and found here my server plz make post with ur opinion about my server plz :) i think more than 30 players come from here and play now on my server and the good thinks they don t write,only bad thinks :(

IF U JOIN MAKE REPLY WITH UR OPINION! THNX A LOT

1st. get a better site

2nd.dont give items to all for free...i know it

3rd.corupted server

1.is done in next days

2. we help new players with samll reward!

3. corupted server? realy from where u know this ,u know i have normal charc and i farm ,i kill rb,i no have edited items and how i say who join on my server and like they dont post to advertise another players only the bad players come and say bad thinks!have fun ,try my server and u will see!

finally i fix the bug with stats ,when u make rr u have same stats u dont need to put chest down and put back after!!!and also armor is more cheap "evo armor" 150 heart stones from 250 heart stones ,have fun :)

15 online right now,the true is they can t stay  24 hours in game ,and some times they let charc afk,and i make restart server and they are gone :) i had 65 online max until now,server have just 1 week