ppl cannot enter in my server

KriminalMind

Question

What I have to do to make people free to enter in my server? Ppl just stop at the gameserver and cannot enter in; they stop at the select of Bartz server and cannot create character...

What I have to modify?

PS: I've just open l2 ports in my router, but I don't know where and which IP I have to modify.

Pls help me

6 answers to this question

First Check and Edit the L2.ini if u give the correct file or u edit it Correctly

Open the Ports  9014 and Port 7777 Depends if u Dont change the 7777 with other Port on Configs

In l2.ini at the address row there is l2authd.lineage2.com, and ppl in their hosts file have "myipaddress" l2authd.lineage2.com...is it right?

u mean ur No-Ip??if u mean that then Yes

Run ur Consoles and Check if The Ports its Open Correctly

Check also Ipconfig.xml File

game/config

The Row

<gameserver address="XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX">

In l2.ini at the address row there is l2authd.lineage2.com, and ppl in their hosts file have "myipaddress" l2authd.lineage2.com...is it right?

If u dont have No-Ip program u must add then ur ip in the line where l2authd.lineage2.com is go to google and type what is my ip and u will see it there Put There ur Ip and on the config file the same.I think that l2authd.lineage2.com is from Official Lineage u must change it with the Server Machine Ip with that way who i told u