[Question] Whats your opinion about Htzner ?

spartakos77

Someone recommended me this site : http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-ex

Is it trushworthy ? Do they have good customer support ?

And one more question... What do i need to host a l2jfrozen interlude server ? I need a dedicated server or i'll be fine with a vps ??

Note : I need to host my l2jfrozen interlude server and my server's website and forum !!

Someone recommended me this site : http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-ex

Is it trushworthy ? Do they have good customer support ?

And one more question... What do i need to host a l2jfrozen interlude server ? I need a dedicated server or i'll be fine with a vps ??

Note : I need to host my l2jfrozen interlude server and my server's website and forum !!

I hosted before 2 months my l2jfrozen private server at www.mydedis.com i had good assistance via live chat and email.

They have servers at USA,France and Italy. No problems at all. Just when you will make a request to rent a server use real informations about you otherwise they will ask you to sent them a real copy of passport via email. Well it was my 1st time that i rent a server i didn t know how it works so i give them wrong infos about me and that's what happend with me.

About Henzer i know very well that if you get a ddos attack, they will change your ip as every company doin the same, but after a couple times they will probaply stop your connection and delete you from customer as well!

Hetzner is great, however they dont have any kind of ddos protection as far as i know. But recently my server on hetzner was under ddos attack and didnt notice it ingame, they just send me emails for large badwitdth consumption. Years ago they would have null rooted my server. So my guess now is that they have taken some measures.