Report Justice

•Shadow•

Justice, seriously, you can see this answer. It's obvious he can't protect anything. If you know the basics of TCP/Syn/UDP protocols or have logical mind you can see he is saying shit.

I will explain it the way i would i explain it to kids.

You are in cinema, the door is capable to pass through 3 people at the same time, if there is a massive "attack" there still the door is capable to pass 3 people at a time. This is what ddos does, blocking your "door", NOT PORT, you can attack any port open/closed, the target is to close the network gateway not the port itself.

So even if he filters the packets it's done after the network gateway aka router, it doesn't matter if the connections reach the computer, his network is full. Thats why hardware firewalls are placed before routers. :-)

Happy judging, this guy doesn't know anything of tcp/udp/syn protocols.

I know you are hating because we had some disputes on aCis forums but no need to bring the hate from there to here, you have no ideea what is my knowledge on this area so don't judge people you don't know about. Also as I told I am not alone in this area, I learned and still learning from experts which are helping me with this protection now stop trash talking because as I told everyone, the wheel goes around.

Why you people just don't stop crying?

I get it, you lost money. Those mods wont do anything, so, you're wasting your time.

There's a topic, where you can report the scammers and let other people know if the X person has scammed someone.

You see, sh!t happens.

It's not like this. It's a shame staffers do not care about their members, maxcheaters became a place of scammers over the last couple years. I can agree that there are dumb people who fell of the first obvious scammer, but we shouldn't congrats scammers for finding dumb people/kids.

Anyway, if you don't like this thread you can simply keep silent. You are not forced to answer everything and above everything don't act tocooltobecomeasmartass.. No offense, no hard feelings

I know you are hating because we had some disputes on aCis forums but no need to bring the hate from there to here, you have no ideea what is my knowledge on this area so don't judge people you don't know about. Also as I told I am not alone in this area, I learned and still learning from experts which are helping me with this protection now stop trash talking because as I told everyone, the wheel goes around.

Unfortunately we never had anything on acis forums. I barely remember you on acis. I have nothing personal with you, I'm just telling how things work.

Unfortunately we never had anything on acis forums. I barely remember you on acis. I have nothing personal with you, I'm just telling how things work.

If you don't have anything with me then stop talking shit and post in people's threads that doesn't concern you.

If you don't have anything with me then stop talking shit and post in people's threads that doesn't concern you.

Seriously, what's the problem? I'm giving facts about internet protocols with no personal involvement. They are protocols that you don't know how they work and tho you're selling protection for them.

Seriously, what's the problem? I'm giving facts about internet protocols with no personal involvement. They are protocols that you don't know how they work and tho you're selling protection for them.

What are you doing is continuing the propaganda with your words and you got no ideea about what you are talking about and lastly you got no experience in that area since you never started a live lineage2 server.  ( and here I'm talking about ddos protection related to l2 not to other environments )

What are you doing is continuing the propaganda with your words and you got no ideea about what you are talking about and lastly you got no experience in that area since you never started a live lineage2 server.  ( and here I'm talking about ddos protection related to l2 not to other environments )

You don't know what my knowledge is and what i've done but i know what's yours. Since you're telling ddos protection only for l2. It seems you know nothing about ddos.

You don't know what my knowledge is and what i've done but i know what's yours. Since you're telling ddos protection only for l2. It seems you know nothing about ddos.

You are a mentalist, you can see in my head,  :good sir: congrats you won a cookie  :poker face: