[L2J] Lineage2 Mystic Pvp Server Massive Event on 13th May

L2Mystic

how is fail server and server only been opened 2 days officially  if your smarter then me on how to bring players then  do please share your great knowledge and wisdom with me oh great one  and il reward you with your weight in gold  :troll:

Fail server, online is very bad really.

how is fail server and server only been opened 2 days officially  if your smarter then me on how to bring players then  do please share your great knowledge and wisdom with me oh great one  and il reward you with your weight in gold  :troll:

if u dont know how to bring server to "YOUR" server then why u open it :P

about No2 you can get them by vote or referral also there are 3 ways to gain credits and 2 ways to gain rb jwls the 3 ways would be 1 fastest and easy donation 2 vote daily 3 referral as for rb jwls one is buying the with one of the 3 ways mentioned above 2nd well its not hard to figure out how else can you obtain rb jwls other then buying them    if you dont know what you mean ask someone who played on low rate servers also they will laugh at you first but then hopefully they will tell you how

about no 6 if your smart you let them kill you they make pk and get killed by the pk guard also there is a safe farming zone where you cant pvp

That made me laugh ...

You don't have pk guards in farm/pvp spot

im doing everything i can and know but im sry im not a professional PR like him that why i said im willing to "hire" him

Judge if see them and show them to you what should i do to your char?

if u dont know how to bring server to "YOUR" server then why u open it :P

Judge if see them and show them to you what should i do to your char?

Excuse me ? I didn't understand what you have written here .

If you 're talking about the Pk Guards, they are only at spawn.

PI inside for example, there is no PK Guard..unless they are invisible :D

You said that IF I am clever I should let them pk me. So, when am I supposed to farm if they pk me and then die? At PI they respawn at wharf.

And what do you mean about  what you should do to my char ? I have stated my opinion already IG. I told you what I believe.

Now it is up to you.

in case you haven't read that zone says farm and pvp so i see no reason to put those there it's also known as hard farm zone for the same reason lol read what it says on the gk label

Excuse me ? I didn't understand what you have written here .

If you 're talking about the Pk Guards, they are only at spawn.

PI inside for example, there is no PK Guard..unless they are invisible :D

You said that IF I am clever I should let them pk me. So, when am I supposed to farm if they pk me and then die? At PI they respawn at wharf.

And what do you mean about  what you should do to my char ? I have stated my opinion already IG. I told you what I believe.

Now it is up to you.

Lol talk about twisting over night

kamenosg7 you need to register on the website

We currently have 303 accounts registered!

So during 13th May will be a whole day of events the prizes will

increase  by the number players i see online so 50 players  online will bring more

and better prizes then 30 players online.

Good Luck and See you there!

Lineage 2 Mystic Staff

idk forgot this srv go www.l2xxxx.com is back whti ddos protect right now have 200 ppl on