[Project] L2JGroup - Goddess Of Destruction: Glory Days REV 574

New, third in a row update of the project L2JGroup. At the moment in emulator manufactured a great volume of works, implemented many innovations including - skills, items, quests and instances. As the emulator has a good optimization, which will considerably save your server resources when running.

Download link: http://rghost.ru/45396062/

Changes: http://l2jgroup.com/updates/

l2jgroup scammer

Bad and alot of bug server.

We offer to Your attention several options for licenses, which give opportunity to use our emulator without any restrictions. Any type license is active for 30 days. But this does not mean that if license time end then you may not be able to use emulator in future.

Lite - Price 170 USD, cost of the monthly extension 100 USD, includes obtaining updates in time of their release, access to bug report section, technical support.

Standart - Price 220 USD, cost of the monthly extension 140 USD, includes obtaining updates in time of their release, access to bug report section, technical support, receive fixes on request client.

Extreme - Price 320 USD, cost of the monthly extension 170 USD, includes obtaining updates in time of their release, access to bug report section, technical support, receive fixes on request client, possibility free implementation of simple events and scripts to server, telephone communication with developers of project in case of any situation or problems requiring immediate intervention.

Attention! For first three clients there is a special system of discounts. First client receives a discount of 30%, second 20%, well and third respectively 10%. Also additional discount have right the users, who actively participated in search and granting bugs for developers project. Also, first client receives geodata as a gift! (in case of purchasing a license Standard or Extreme)

I find it funny to read your posts, you are like a bunch of clowns-half-wits. You do not even have deal of our project, what would argue that we are scammers.

Two man offended by world of saying, that we are scammers, even without buying anything from us.  ;D

Funny.

http://i46.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0503/f9/e1d16db9d70523c6c3f65a28dc697ef9.jpg

I think that all will make the right conclusions in respect sheha. Clown - half-wit. Disrespectful refers to the work of other people. Empty slander on our project.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I brought their anti bot system to use with l2jeuropa, now passed 3 day I don't get any reply I try to contact them via email, skype,ICQ, If L2JGroup is not SCAMMER , Please Contact me ASAP.