[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Server is nice and stable no crashes except for me crashing it once this morning by accident. :P

/case closed.  newb server, newb team, wtf is unique?! this is just  a copy paste l2j server with fake players enabled script.

/case closed.  newb server, newb team, wtf is unique?! this is just  a copy paste l2j server with fake players enabled script.

TOP Programmer eu?

Learn some basics pls, before saying trash like what platform the server uses.

IT IS Unique. The chronicle gives the main thing, what is so hard to buy an IL or GF 95% fixed packed from Dxxmax or rent a newer chronicle from ruskie friends?? I see more fail on the upcoming IL servers which are obviously gonna be low populated, but gl!

You suck as a troll lol. Anybody that knows anything about files and actually logs in will see that it is not lol L2J and the population at 800+ is not inflated at all. Let me guess your a butthurt admin from another server that had a bunch of players leave to come to Nostalgia :)

There isn't really any large bugs left that I can think of at the moment and the little ones we are fixing everyday :) 384 was just after the rr other than that we have not been below 500 since the start and average 800 that number is slowly increasing thankfully :)

Thanks for the gl!

up

join the server if you want to play a good and long-term low rate

if i want low rate i play retail, not buggy c5 with unbalanced class and fake players, i cant even find a fkin buyer to buy items from in game. dead server

lol so many fail trolls. Take a look at the bug forum we reply to and resolve every bug posted. Online count now 900+ with over 200 accounts a day made. Haters gonna hate but you can't keep us down :)

if i want low rate i play retail, not buggy c5 with unbalanced class and fake players, i cant even find a fkin buyer to buy items from in game. dead server

go shitlude then, it won't have more player for sure. You just here to troll and say how you hate the server

Do not listen to this guy, he is just emokid

Server is good now and population is growing, even new clans came. So shatap dude you are talking only trash.

dradden what are talking about?i dont tell lies and here is the proof,1st you said opening day 27 april?fail start opens 29 april,2nd you left serv for 3 days without a post about probs for crushing all the time?you come back after 3 days and said you was just away(no give a f@ck about crashes),3rd you said 2 months you working on the server and all is fine?lie all bugs still here(clan systems,frozen lab,quests and many more)its many more lies you said but im boring to write......and as i know you havent any answers for this,so how you expect ppl still sit at your serv?at first day it has 2k online i cant tell lie but now it remains 800 max with boxes and this is your falt cause this stupid behavior

Everything you wrote is explained well on the forums but since you obviously don't want to take the few minutes it takes to find that information lets do the lazy person short version for you. The server launched on the 27th no idea what you are talking about. I kept everybody updated on a daily basis. Those 3 days I needed to go out of town and the other staff was supposed to keep everybody updated, they didn't do their job and they got in shit for it...not much else I can do on that.

All bugs? Your joking right lol. There are a few that are taking us some time but thats just the way it goes. We have to this point fixed 95% of the reported and existing bugs, yet your going to QQ about that 5%..nice. Another large update coming tomorrow that adds fixes for the clan system which at this point is very close to complete and bug free. Frozen lab quests are not a priority and we never claimed they were but they will be added.

We average 800-900 online with an average of 40% people boxing. 100-200 new accounts per day are being created and the community is growing and strong. The tough times actually made our community stronger.

Understand now?