google l33t

google loco

Google bsd

linux

google easter egg

google cheese

google emo

enjoy :D

PS:2 i forgot about the modify thingy :P soz wont happen again...

when i put google loco it says a way to make it i traduce it :

1) go in google.com

2) delet all that there is in the direction bar and copy the next:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position=’absolute’; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval(’A()’,5); void(0);

3) press enter and enjoy

I have never done it (i think i usless) but give it a try and tell me what the hell is this xD

EDIT : U MUST BE AT A PAGE THAT HAVE FOTOS AND THE FOTOS WILL START FLYING LIKE CRAZY =)

Guest skaros

when i put google loco it says a way to make it i traduce it :

1) go in google.com

2) delet all that there is in the direction bar and copy the next:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position=’absolute’; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval(’A()’,5); void(0);

3) press enter and enjoy

I have never done it (i think i usless) but give it a try and tell me what the hell is this xD

nothing happens :/

look this

get in this link

http://images.google.com.ar/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&channel=s&hl=es&q=google%20loco&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

copy this in that link all fotos start to fly like crazy: its pretty cool xD

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Look this happends

dibujovl3.jpg

width=640 height=12http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1756/dibujovl3.c38ed1d6e4.jpg[/img]

Guest skaros

Nothing happens...

well...

I open google.

Go to images

then at the search thingy i put this

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

after that i press to find me pics

and those flying images appear?

EDIT:I did that to maxcheaters and there are images anywhere on the screen :D where do u find these codes ???

EDIT2:U went on report spammers topic and u said that i spamed at a thread.. well i was asking the kid the game i think DBZ online because i googled it and i didnt find anything :(

(ps:Karmarrows if u read this for the post at the funny pics.. i have uploaded the first photos and i forgot to upload the other...)

Thats why we have the modify button...!

• 4 weeks later...