Report Zake

Visius

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267800.0;topicseen

And many other topics, Zake accusing me for scamming,well i've made a couple of trades here and no one reported me,also Justice know's who i am,and he didn't locked any of my topic,because me and zake are like in some e-war,but he can't close my topics like that.

Your mind has too mutch air in it,ZAKE!

Visious isn't a scammer. I've done several of trades with him and he was good.

Please stop fighting him like that.

Nothing personal against you Zake.

he been in the past

he been in the past

Well,even you as an enemy. You know i was 1 time, i admit it,but it was a special case,i could scamm like 1k euro easy,but no i didn't. And before i trade with someone i tell him all my mxc story and no one had any problem doing trades with me,just the kiddo who i did scamm and really i enjoyed it. It was just 50euro's and if i could i would scamm him more and give it to randoms. Just for him only!

Well,even you as an enemy. You know i was 1 time, i admit it,but it was a special case,i could scamm like 1k euro easy,but no i didn't. And before i trade with someone i tell him all my mxc story and no one had any problem doing trades with me,just the kiddo who i did scamm and really i enjoyed it. It was just 50euro's and if i could i would scamm him more and give it to randoms. Just for him only!

It was 100 if i remember.. Never mind

The point is that you scam someone.. Zake was exchange the scam money of koza, i was exchanging scam money from other guys too.. It's different if you understand me ^_^

It was 100 if i remember.. Never mind

The point is that you scam someone.. Zake was exchange the scam money of koza, i was exchanging scam money from other guys too.. It's different if you understand me ^_^

Well,i was exchanging more than you or Zake together o.O,also i did just refound the damage he maked me(not going to explain it)

Well,i was exchanging more than you or Zake together o.O,also i did just refound the damage he maked me(not going to explain it)

not really i start on 2008-09 the exchanges, I didn't know mxc then.. Just exchange with l2world ect ect like 2k euro per weak.. My paypal closed cause of these huge amounts and i start to look the way to be safe, i found psomas,i open my site psc-exchange.com then i give it to zake and here we are :D

Nvm.. I think that you deserve a last chance here

I think this is not the point of reporting,the point is zake lock him topic w/o reason i think.

Well,he did it just to demote me more,he was my enemy after i start exchanging,everyone ignored him and his gypsy exchange way,and came exchange to me,why? My trades was INSTANT and Better Rate,after he was crying,they planned together with Finito ex mod or mod idk,how to make me get a ban. And when i got it,they was just spamming ban on my previus accounts. They banned every account that was related with me o.O even 2-3 friend's accounts. W/e now he wan't just to make me more untrustable but he still can't get it,he is a kido and will remain a kido. he cause's many problems to mxc and he will continue,over use his rights.

Yep it may be that zake locked my topic too. I remember when zake locked topic about his scammer friend AdminParadox...

True story,he just support his friend,and rage his enemy's. Without a reason actually.