Raid Boss Script php

kuperis

Question

7 answers to this question

really now you think you are bad guy or what? just explain me please..

In case you did not notice half of posts in [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En would be useless if there was something like google...

Actually it can be but does it show live data? becouse i made by my self and its works but problem is status showing not live, i kill its show still alive but after restart server it show dead. :)

Actually it can be but does it show live data? becouse i made by my self and its works but problem is status showing not live, i kill its show still alive but after restart server it show dead. :)

That's because you need to first understand how persistant data is handled on your database versus your gameserver.

Gameserver data from the database is only updated during certain times: when a player disconnects for example. You won't get active data from your database. You'll have to either update the database on player death (I wouldn't recommend this) or perhaps come up with another solution. Maybe you could have instead have a json file which is written when certain things happen to the player (for example, on his death updating the file) and have the webserver read information from this file.