Forum is dead.

RєVєnGeR^

Bored to make new topic so I ask here!

ANYONE WANNA PLAY God of War: Ascension multiplayer together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? Im bored owning alone ... :D

:-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad:

Bored to make new topic so I ask here!

ANYONE WANNA PLAY God of War: Ascension multiplayer together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? Im bored owning alone ... :D

i dont have the game xD

i dont have the game xD

Go order! A lot fun! Im buffer/tanker already 5 people added me because I saved their ass/match and we pwn others  :)

Go order! A lot fun! Im buffer/tanker already 5 people added me because I saved their ass/match and we pwn others  :)

You play it on PS3?

You play it on PS3?

OSGHDHGAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DUDE! GoW is EXCLUSIVE ONLY ON PS3 ....

gGAGAGAGAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHSHASHASDHSADHDSAHAS:LDSAJFFOSGHDHGAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DUDE! GoW is EXCLUSIVE ONLY ON PS3 ....

gGAGAGAGAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

I thought it was for PC too :D