GG Emu?

furiosx

I've Searched and searched, but to no avail.

I have tried the IG walker many times for the Hellbound but all i am getting is the ''A hacker tool has been detected'' error, like before is there anyway of disabling GG, such as a GG emulator? or is there not a one kicking around for Hellbound? i had one, but since then i have formatted my computer and ended up loosing everything. so anyway, yeah..

how do i get rid of this? i know people know because people are using this walker lol.

Peace.

but damn another problem has come up.

I can get ingame fine, all good there using it. but when i am in game, i will be there and press end (To start the walker attacking mobs) and nothing would happen. I'd be trying for 30 seconds then the whole thing would just Shut off. I've read somewhere that it is because i have disabled GG and its packets are not getting sent to the server but.. BUT im just wondering....

is there a way to make the game not shut off 30 seconds into gameplay????

Peace.

P.S. Do i still need to put that stuff into the host file? i used to use walker back on C4 but i havnt really touched it since because NONE of the walkers i tried after that would work but HEY.. =]