[ Help ] Interlude / Gracia Final Clan War Symbol

niggafgt

Hello, I hope this is the right section to ask for help.

Here's the deal: I'm playing on an Interlude server and since I've been playing Gracia Final+ servers for years now I got way too used to the "new" Clan War Symbol".

I already used search function and googled a while but I couldnt find any guide on how to change the clan war symbol on Interlude or if it's even possible.

Please help me ;p, thanks in advance!

Uhm if you know where the old clan war symbol is in (l2 ui ch3?) then you should be able to decrypt and edit it in unreal. With the newer version umodel will be very helpful in exporting the texture for it since interlude files should still be easily decrypted. All you need to do after that is replace the symbol in the interlude utx with the exported symbol then save/reencrypt. You can also try exporting all of the content in the interlude utx and reimporting it back in with the same name (really time consuming tho) if you cant decrypt it