[HELP] Quest dont work lightmagik pack unterlude l2jfree

hello. i have a l2jfree pack interlude and i have a problem the quests dont work ALL the quests.....only the class quests work.And i can't make clan or alliance and noblesse quest dont work i have and some pictures.

sn618h8r6zwz0jfd27ed.jpg

width=640 height=480http://www.imageshack.gr/files/2qj7i6bdecn9xuzmo2n6.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://www.imageshack.gr/files/3vtgbw1llaj8p6ipyqkm.jpg[/img]

[move]PLZ HELP ME :'([/move]

i think that you are in a wrong section but anyway this is a job for a moderator !

now in our subject , i think that you have to change pack !

i had this problem too in the past but i change pack and all went well !

in the last photo , i think that you made something with this npc you have to replace all the files that are inside the folder

of the npc to the data of your server !

i hope help ya

-beep- preconfigured packs .. dl eclipse , take svn , compile and u're ready .. also about this check the quest folders .. something is missing .. or try to unzip the pack again and run it . maybe it missed some files ..

PS : 1 warning for not posting on right section & move it to request l2jdevelop english

i think that you are in a wrong section but anyway this is a job for a moderator !

now in our subject , i think that you have to change pack !

i had this problem too in the past but i change pack and all went well !

in the last photo , i think that you made something with this npc you have to replace all the files that are inside the folder

of the npc to the data of your server !

i hope help ya

this pack where i have is l2j free.What pack you suggest me??yours pack is exelent?from where you download it?give me link.....if you want..:)

we have tell it a lot of time in this forum !

no one pack is excelent , all have some problems that you can fix !

download themental or lightmagik packs , both are good  !

learn to search ! you can find the links alone ! don't go off topic !

someone lock the topic plz !