interlude [L2J]L2PassAge.eu NoCustom this Friday

retejas

Okay, nice community. But it seems a 1 week/money server, admins/gm act such a kids on Announcements chat also on shout there is a hell-side spam of lithuanian people no one understand a shit, is like russians servers. Farm system sucks and there is a lot of things to fix on all clases and there isn't even a forum so, won't waste my time here.

/peace, thxbb.

server now working perfect online 180+  we maked vipe becouse player was buging adenas but we fixed eveything and we must do it.. abount enchantis just you are realy unlucky but QQ for it i think bad idea :-\

Hey adrian you always spamming at post i'll will report u and karma...

haha, if you like that, that go cry to moderator.. ;) i dont spam, only ask pff..

@retejas

ok i understand, thx for answer.  i play now here and server is nice.. ;) we will see what will be here for some days.. :)

server now working perfect online 180+  we maked vipe becouse player was buging adenas but we fixed eveything and we must do it.. abount enchantis just you are realy unlucky but QQ for it i think bad idea :-\

Still there is an adena glitch, my friend got like 5-6 million adena by doing a quest from rune town-PI. Good luck mate, you can wipe again your server.

Still there is an adena glitch, my friend got like 5-6 million adena by doing a quest from rune town-PI. Good luck mate, you can wipe again your server.

Good work hehe...You could keep it secret btw xD

Fixed bug. Also now server online is 200+ so come all :)

Alright you fixed, but what abaut the ppl that got like 10mil+ adena by doing these adena quests?

What abaut the newcomers, they need to farm for days to get 10mil+adena.

This server is in my top10 high rate pvp servers, but you are a joke as an admin/gm.