Request tutorial

Raule

Any tutorial showing how to add a person into a image  and make it looks like that  person really was there

i will give + rep :-beep- yeah:

Just crop the person from another image, place it where u want it to be and adjust the colors of the layer with that person by using clipping mask to match the atmosphere of the bg, then u can also use gradient map or photo filter to make it warmer, colder and such according to the background's theme and make it look even realistic.

I'd gladly make a tutorial for you but just one pixel aint worth 3+ hour work  :rage:

Note: Topaz on real pictures is a disaster, don't even think of using it.

Just crop the person from another image, place it where u want it to be and adjust the colors of the layer with that person by using clipping mask to match the atmosphere of the bg, then u can also use gradient map or photo filter to make it warmer, colder and such according to the background's theme and make it look even realistic.

I'd gladly make a tutorial for you but just one pixel aint worth 3+ hour work  :rage:

Note: Topaz on real pictures is a disaster, don't even think of using it.

what about shadows?

what about shadows?

As about shadows, you duplicate the person's layer ctrl + click on that layer, select its pixels and fill it with black then u transform it with CTRL + T either perspective or whichever type of transform fits in and because the shadow may be a tad smooth u can use blur tool or gaussian blur.

As about shadows, you duplicate the person's layer ctrl + click on that layer, select its pixels and fill it with black then u transform it with CTRL + T either perspective or whichever type of transform fits in and because the shadow may be a tad smooth u can use blur tool or gaussian blur.

you dont know to make a tutorial :-beep- yeah:

you dont know to make a tutorial :-beep- yeah:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=256900.0 proves you wrong

And moreover,

• 2 weeks later...