#Special Npc's:

- Clan Points Npc

- AIO NPC GM Shop + Augument + Name Color and more

- Siege Informer Npc for all casles

- Wedding npc

- Npc Buffer with echanted buffs and schemes easy to use and fast

- Teleport npc with pictures

#Features:

- Addvanced Community Board with Top PvP\Pk, Raid Stats, Siege Stats, Pvp Rank Stats and more !

- Canncelled buffs returne after 10 sec !

- Siege Reward for winning clan members

- Hero Every Week

-  Siege Every Week

- PvP Zone with kill reward

- Allow player to add/change subclass at all village master

- Buffs stay after you die.

- solo zone ( raids),farm zone,pvp zone

- Buff Slots: 35+4 buffs slots and 25 songs/dances (for balance)

- Buff Time: 4h

- Auto-Learn Skills

- Free Noblesse

- Very good Class Balance !

- Offline Shop

- Pvp zone with arena system.

- Disable the use of blesssed soe during pvp.

- Mobs protection from heal and buffs

- mana potions 1000 mp

#Rank System:

1. PvP System:

- Added other method for pvp counting. Its secured by time limiter, and basic protections like same IP, clan etc.

This Time Limiter allow kill player every part of time (default 24h).

If killer kill victim and time is OK, so then I call it "Legal Kill", if killer kill again victim,

PvP count rise but not Legal Kill (Time Protection). All informations are stored in DB.

This "Time Protection" should reduce farming.

(More: if we set min pvp lvl on 76+ so then it will be hard to farm on bots, anyway protection should

reduce farm on low rate servers. If we set max player kills on: 1, it lock Legal Kills counter after 1 kill,

it's mean killer can kill victim only once in game, option can be useful on servers with high online).

- System works in every place, but is possible to deactivate it in specific areas like: PEACEFUL ZONE.

2. Rank System:

- Based on PvP System, it's mean, killer can earn exp for kill player, then he rise his rank too if earn 100%.

(exp is based on current Rank Points [RP]).

- Default 42 ranks.

- Reward for rise up the Rank can be awarded for each level of Rank Points.

(List of rewards and minimum rank points for obtain reward in database).

- Included images for ranks and exp bar (loaded from server side).

3. Reward System:

- Based on PvP System, and each killer rewarded only for Legal Kill.

There is 2 reward types: for Legal Kill player, and for Legal Kill player with Rank

(Players with higher ranks can give other rewards or more rewards or both of this option).

- Each reward types are totally configurable.

4. DeathManager:

- Is allowed to enable Death Manager, it's mean additional buttons in Death PvP Status Window showing details of killer like

(CP, HP, MP, equipment (enchant) only for kill moment).

5. War Counter:

- Count kills if target is in War Clan. Legal kills rules are used.

#Events

- TvT

- Siege Winner Reward

#GE Reward:

- vote

- pvp kills in the pvp zones

- siege

- TvT

#Special Commands:

.user ( block buffs, and more )

.pvpinfo

.tvt

.changepassword

www.l2dubai.com

nonsense..

u cant have this "- Very good Class Balance !" with this "- Buff Slots:Unlimited" !!!!

:) well I am not going to explain this you must look and see that it is possible.

Hi retarded Lupu  ;D

Btw Lupu...Remove the Solo Zone.Why all of you start with this retarded feature.On every pvp server i played since now,it die cuz of solo zone...THE PVP AREAS ARE EMPTY.

I played on old Dubai from Gracia to Freya...If u read my signature name,mby u will remember xD .

My advice ,dont add that damn it solo.

Let the raids,the farm zone but NO PVP ZONE.

GL!

Hi retarded Lupu  ;D

Btw Lupu...Remove the Solo Zone.Why all of you start with this retarded feature.On every pvp server i played since now,it die cuz of solo zone...THE PVP AREAS ARE EMPTY.

I played on old Dubai from Gracia to Freya...If u read my signature name,mby u will remember xD .

GL!

100% agree, solo=fail for sure!

and wtf u mean by "skill shop" ?? u mean obtain skill from any other class?

Hi retarded Lupu  ;D

GL!

I will see if there will be players in the solo zone if not will be removed for sure.

Server will be open at 22:00 Greece time do to finishing it faster !

Skill shop = a shop with carfully selected skills that you can buy and use for 1 week, and you can use only one at a time.

I will see if there will be players in the solo zone if not will be removed for sure.

Server will be open at 22:00 Greece time do to finishing it faster !

Skill shop = a shop with carfully selected skills that you can buy and use for 1 week, and you can use only one at a time.

You dont get the point..Ofc will be players in solo...Most of them will stay in solo and will kill the "normal" pvp .All hr pvp servers with solo zone are failing ;| .

Not sure about this "extra" skills but we will see.

Can u add .dressme ?

So let the GM from L2Dubai Freya explains you how the things happends here :D

Quick Healiting Potions on GM Chars...

Donate Special Skills from other classes

Donate over +10 more then max.

GM Chars... 100%

Also Lupu please gimme skype of [GM]Diamond if i remember well ;)

So let the GM from L2Dubai Freya explains you how the things happends here :D

Quick Healiting Potions on GM Chars...

Donate Special Skills from other classes

Donate over +10 more then max.

GM Chars... 100%

Also Lupu please gimme skype of [GM]Diamond if i remember well ;)

let me guess and server will close in 1 month and re-open as c6 again then will close and re-open as gracia final and so on? :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

let me guess and server will close in 1 month and re-open as c6 again then will close and re-open as gracia final and so on? :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Server can be good if Lupu is not only looking for money and random GM's :D

Server can be good if Lupu is not only looking for money and random GM's :D

i know every server has a chance to be good  :dat: