hellbound [L2J]DarkSide Freya PvP server Unique Features!!!!!!

Creactive

Lol i was there today, start duelist, open l2tower(after modify GameGuard OFC) and try farm and cant cuz on all of farm some1 kill me with full eq(everywhere CHAOTIC ZONE). I gone on more safe farm and was down on PK from first person what i saw(0 chance for new ppl there):/ I tryed find safe zone but this server havent:(! When i check online was 52 but i just found 12 active ppl other was 1st lvl shops in maintown:S(where u have 150+? in gm misc?) I remember i was il l2sonic and this was same fail like this so i think its true its same sh1t! Man plz dont do another servers and dont waste our time again. Its looking like 14 years old child work! DOUBLE FAIL!!! Plz dont spam this forum with your sick servers, delete l2 and dont back there never again!! U have serious harm of your brain man, better take doctor help than open another one!!!

I have new name for server --- L2DarkFailBR  ---  :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

go ask your mom if i have prob in brain!!!for sure they know better than you..... also have a good year!!!!

bump for the server

go ask your mom if i have prob in brain!!!for sure they know better than you..... also have a good year!!!!

bump for the server

Another Player-GM-Server Protector! I hate trolls and GM-Players  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

BTW. Server is sh1t!-L2Sonic???

!!!!!FAILERS!!!!!

Another Player-GM-Server Protector! I hate trolls and GM-Players  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

BTW. Server is sh1t!-L2Sonic???

!!!!!FAILERS!!!!!

ye,l2evade too.